low level pvp hunter specs question.

85 Human Rogue
simple question really. Ive got a level 10 hunter right now, ready to pick my talent tree. Im not that interested in leveling, just bg. What would be the best spec to go in for low level pvp?? im thinking either survival or marskman.

what would be best to start out as? and possibly second spec later on in higher levels??
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I really want to say MM but the reality is that hunters are so OP at lower levels, it doesn't matter.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
yeah i know they are. and the burst damage with MM is what really caught my attention. Yet survival is, well, good for survival. Main reason why im picky xP
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
There was a time, a few years ago when I was twinking (different toon) that survival was pretty good. It made a bit of difference when you got into melee range. I don't know if it's changed much or not since then though.
Reply Quote
18 Night Elf Rogue
Doesnt matter...even a bad hunter can kite anyone at lower lvl pvp.

Top three dps...i was third, other two were hunters. if you stick with a pack you wont be hurt. You just retreat when your group is dying, melee cant get near you, casters well...if your in a pack no issues.
Edited by Ðæmøñ on 3/7/2011 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Orc Hunter
Most 19 xp-off hunters are SV.

MM's Aimed Shot may 1-shot undergeared players but it can't be used on the move and it has long cast that is often interrupted.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I use a MM hunter at lvl 15 and 1 shotting almost everything with aimed shot, im also in heirlooms though so..
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I would suggest MM until like 69+. Then it is all BM for me. (I would do BM from 10-every level cap they add, but currently at low lvs it isn't great)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
SV imo. as MM you get aim shot, but thats a long, clunky cast time. you dont get chimaera shot until high levels.

As SV, you get explosive shot right off the bat. Explosive shot damage at low levels causes hilarity and destruction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
so the best spec for a low lvl hunter is sv
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well I Suggest Survival Is the best "PVP" Spec For the lvl 10-19 BGS Its really Easy to play Plus you have Explosive Shot Right there and it does more damage by the time Aimed shot Is Casted! And it is also Very Good for Graveyard camping... Gotta love it :D
Reply Quote
8 Human Warlock
Beast Mastery is BY FAR the best spec at low levels. 30% more Attack Power and Kill Command does a ton of damage.
Edited by Gladlock on 6/10/2012 7:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]