Stormreaver's PVP Game

90 Blood Elf Paladin
/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I do not understand the point you're trying to convey. I'll take it that you're interested. Hope to see you on the pointy end of my dagger soon!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You're... holding fist weapons...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
You're... holding fist weapons...

You're right. If I'm going to RP, I need to do it correctly.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Let the games begin
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
horde tend to do nothing but run away if they don't outnumber you on this server, sorry mozeer
if going solo against 5 guys is your thing then have at it, you'll find plenty of opportunities
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
horde tend to do nothing but run away if they don't outnumber you on this server, sorry mozeer
if going solo against 5 guys is your thing then have at it, you'll find plenty of opportunities

To be honest, I find that the cross-realm zones are more to blame than you think. Everything is situational, and this game is more of an assassination style mode of PvP. The most fun I've had with this game was back in TBC, spending 40 mins - a few hours stalking someone on the list. You don't HAVE to go in for the kill when theey outnumber you 5-1.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/18/2013 06:16 PMPosted by Mozeer
To be honest, I find that the cross-realm zones are more to blame than you think.
i wasn't talking about azeroth and northrend/outland
pandaria is server exclusive unless you're invited to another realm through realid. since most people spend a good deal of time in pandaria all the pvp you'll find is extremely lopsided in favor of horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I kill every alliance I see on a regular basis. I dont need some game with 100 rules to do it.

TLDR.
Edited by Heåven on 3/19/2013 8:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I play on a PvP server. I will do what I have to do to kill you. I don't care if it's cheap, childish, selfish, disturbing, immature, deceitful, hateful, or any other description you may be thinking right now. If you're such a carebear that you're going to whine over something like this, then it makes the kill for me all the sweeter. I only wish I could kill all of you. Maybe one day you'll be graced by my grief.... One day.

^^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
LFM WPvP.
Healing all day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think it's about time we get serious about our world pvp. The Isle of Thunder is the new Isle of Quel'danas! Lets make this happen! If I have enough interested parties on both Alliance / Horde, I will manage the game!

Im on the isle for many hours straight and I dont even recall seeing you. /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Shopped next time I see you Imma global dat face with muh clam.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
ah i wanted to be hunted
i guess ill be doing the hunting
Reply Quote
@Heaven I love you. Marry me maybe?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Heaven I love you. Marry me maybe?
]

Marriage? Why marriage? Can't we just bang?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]