Best in class: PvP

85 Human Rogue
Alright I'm bored and at work and I really needed something to do for a bit so I thought about it and made a list of who I think is best of their class in pvp. I dont know everyone on the server so this list is just going by my experence, so if you disagree feel free to post your own llist :D. Also if you dont like my post and want to flame it or me go ahead any funny comments are great for wasting time as well!

Rogue: Lannykun
Hunter: Prittybabah
Warrior: Teejizzle/Tombface
Priest: Saphirre
Paladin: Zechz
Deathknight: Dont know any
Warlock: Also dont know any
Druid: Barewithme
Shaman: Avinza
Mage: Prettiebaby (Even though he wont play his mage anymore)
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
lolololololololoLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You can't be serious.

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
aww how come im a little serious :P
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
barewithme? lannykun? pritty?
how can that be a little serious?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
valei is terribad, dontcha know?

(and has a higher 3s rating than yours)

PS list more of your 3 teammates plz
Edited by Grapedrank on 3/8/2011 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
at least tails can log on his main and post what he thinks.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I don't arena, except for some points with random friends/guildies these days. I was going to give it an honest go this season but my preferred partner quit the game a few weeks in and I don't really know anyone else that I'd do it with and it's a little late to start trying for anything too serious.

That said, your list of terrible alliance is terrible. Barewithme? really? And is "pritty" still playing? I wasn't aware. All I remember is him running around last expansion like he was the best to ever live and taking him apart with ease on any character I brought out.
I suppose if you're talking strictly inside arena, things play out differently and perhaps I'd have more respect if I saw what actually went on. You said to post your own list if someone disagrees but... I'd just be repeating the same sort of thing... listing some random dudes that I happen to know from my own faction. There's also a difference between skillful combat in random encounters in the world, and arena. There's people who do better at one and not the other.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
u sayin u need skills to pve? well maybe as raid leader
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
03/09/2011 7:11 PMPosted by Lannysama

I don't believe he said anything about PvE in his post. Just arena PvP vs world PvP. Neither of which he said didn't require skill.

Wow, I actually came to the 'defense' of There Mover. This ain't right.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/09/2011 7:11 PMPosted by Lannysama

it's not what i was saying, but... yeah, you kinda do actually.
at least on the scale of skill required in any activity one can do in WoW. Just like rolling FOTM comps in arena. If you're aiming for more than just points or more than just normal mode farm bosses, both take a bit of coordination and skill. I don't think any WoW player can brag about skill or complain about the game being hard regardless of what you're into though. There are other games out there where we'd all last about five minutes.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/09/2011 8:37 PMPosted by Xochimooli
There Mover. This ain't right.

You're right. It's The Remover.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Rogue: Squeeky
Hunter: Squeeky
Warrior: Squeeky
Priest: Squeeky
Paladin: Squeeky
Deathknight: Squeeky
Warlock: Squeeky
Druid: Squeeky
Shaman: Squeeky
Mage:Squeeky
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Shaman- Beanze
Deathknight- Soluv

Get your facts straight but on a side note we should run RLS =)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
there are no good warlocks on this server is there
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/11/2011 8:56 PMPosted by Prettiebaby
im the best at any class i play. challenge is still open if anyone can beat me best of 3 duels ill give you my account and all the gold on it

Duel? A situation where you sit around going "ok, you ready?" and know exactly what to expect? Sounds like fun.
/sarcasm

Do you mean you and opponent will play the same class or what?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
yes we did, your tanking gear mad it very unfun=/ and remover whatever you want. 2v2 in arena works too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]