Looking for Family-friendly guild (ally)

70 Gnome Mage
Original Post : [I am looking for a light-med. RP and casual guild. While I have raided hardcore since retail vanilla, I am done. I have absolutely no desire to dedicate inordinate amounts of time to raiding.

I have other priorities IRL but I still enjoy the WoW world.
I am currently in a guild I created, many, many moons ago but everyone has moved on. Shivers has been around on TB since the first week this realm was live. I do have a few 85s on other places, so I am familiar with new content.

I would love a family-friendly guild, that likes doing 5 man content and likes working on 5man heroic achievements. I love BGs and Arena but that isn't a priority in what I want in a guild; though I would love to do rated BGs. A friendly guild that doesn't mind that I can not be on every single day, hanging out, helping out and exploring are top of the list of good things.

Shivers Copperpot is back for all those that remember her and ready to play. ;) ]

EDIT:

With that said, I am not finding any RP. :( I have been IC 90% of the time, in major cities, taverns etc, during high and low pop times and no biters. I was even a barker at the Faire! So if I could find a family-friendly guild who maybe likes some pvp but surely likes to craft, explore, 5 mans and hang out, RP is optional.

Thanks.
Edited by Shivers on 3/13/2011 4:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Warrior
Well, I have a very, veryveryvery casual RP guild ally-side that just started. We don't really raid, do much regarding 5-mans or any of the current content-- we're there just to RP, create stories and plots together, provide a hang-out for casual RPers and alts and occasionally help people out when needed. If you're interested at all, shoot me a tell on Nils anytime and I'll give you the skinny. We're extremely laid back, so attendance ain't no thang.
Edited by Nils on 3/9/2011 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
03/09/2011 4:50 AMPosted by Shivers
I love BGs and Arena but that isn't a priority in what I want in a guild; though I would love to do rated BGs.

Aw, hell no! I still remember the chain sheeping and being blasted by you and your evil partner! Although, there was one time I got you in WSG, you were sitting in the flag room and drinking and I came in from the second floor. I saw you, jumped down, Warstomped and ran off with the flag. I know I paid a heavy price for that, but it was worth it. ;)

In all seriousness, good to see Shivers Copperpot coming back, but dammit am I going to have to make that Gnomme priest I've been thinking of...?

Bumping for one of the coolest people to grace Thorium Brotherhood.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Mage
03/09/2011 8:39 AMPosted by Nils
Well, I have a very, veryveryvery casual RP guild ally-side that just started. We don't really raid, do much regarding 5-mans or any of the current content-- we're there just to RP, create stories and plots together, provide a hang-out for casual RPers and alts and occasionally help people out when needed. If you're interested at all, shoot me a tell on Nils anytime and I'll give you the skinny. We're extremely laid back, so attendance ain't no thang.

thanks Nils, but I am looking for light RP. I want to have folks to hang with but also explore content with. If I had time for lots of RP, you guys would be it. :D

Any other guilds have room for the likes of me?
Edited by Shivers on 3/10/2011 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Warrior
No worries! And good luck!
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Mage
bump, see edit on OP.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Not so long ago a new guild was formed on Thorium Brotherhood with the idea that just because you enjoy being social does not mean you are not serious, focused, and passionate about WoW. What if you enjoy raiding and questing or your friends enjoy PvP but you're happy working diligently on your professions? There's no reason why you can't all belong to the same guild under the common banner of "being the best at what you do" and sharing laughs along the way.

Now, six months later The Knights of Avalon continues to grow and our vision is still holding strong. We are proud of our members and how far they've come and we are happy to know that all of our hard work and perseverance has paid off. Everyday we see our members questing, preparing for raiding, doing dungeons and dailies and earning some great achievements. All of these things add to the success of the guild.

We still have lots of room for growth and we have a strong plan for the future. There are lots of new and exciting things in store for our members and we will continue to keep everyone up to date on our website. If you would like to know more about what we're about and what we've been up to, please stop by our website. Guests are always welcome and we are always looking for more members to join in on the fun.

We give our sincerest thanks to our members that are out there everyday having fun and contributing to guild. We wouldn't have made it this far without you. Happy Anniversary, everyone! With members like you we will be celebrating many more anniversaries and milestones.

http://knights-of-avalon.wowstead.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]