PvP

85 Worgen Death Knight
Tell about your most greatest moment in PvP you think you've had.
Mine was when my level 40 rogue killed 3 level 40 hunters in my starting days. (I was mad at them -_-)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
One time I got ganked outside an instance.

Yeah that's about the only pvp action I get
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Eos
Pulled off a 1v3 in arena during s7 after my two teammates died, I have witnesses!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
For me it would have to be going up against four 85's out in front of the Crucible arena place(and they wern't fighting the bosses yet). This happened not too long ago, back when ferals were half decent at PVP.

Resto druid, mage, and two death knights. Jumped the druid first and amazingly timed my stuns correctly and bursted him quick enough, had the mage set to focus so I could insta cyclone him. Druid is dead, mage is cycloned. Tab to DK 1 and stack bleeds, insta cyclone for DK 2, skull bash charge to mage and interrupt casting, stack bleeds and tab back to DK 1, who is close to dying. Mage dies with bleeds on him (no iceblock?), and DK 1 dies with a few mangles.

Dk 2 is the only one left, with almost full health and I'm very low. I pop bear and start to regen my health back, resto druid rezzes and I skull bash charge to him, pop back to kitty and start wrecking face. Druid is down again, and I finish DK 2 with beserk CD.

Dk 1 and mage pop back up and unfortunately finish me off, since I'm stuck in combat. But hey, I'm happy with what I was able to pull off.

TL;DR: 1v4, and I won... Somehow
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Dude! I was that dk that you cycloned off the edge of the clift. I poped path of frost to lower the fall damage dusted myself off then flew back to you. Can't remember if I killed you or not but I do remember fighting 2 other hordes befor you showed up. XD
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Eerr nvm that was another druid I was thinking of... I think. I have bad memory xD
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
mine was in wrath whene i was doing arenas with poor gear my tem just went in without any gear on. we where lucky and got a team that did the same exact thing we basicly just fought fist to fist.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
My favorite pvp moment was S3. But I doubt you tryhards were around for that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Eos
03/14/2011 8:16 AMPosted by Teenbaitin

I'll have you know that in s3 I was 12... I WAS certainly around for it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
03/14/2011 8:16 AMPosted by Teenbaitin
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
WHEN I GANKED THIS FROST MAGE WHO WAS LVL 29 AND HE WHISPERED ME I HAVE NO LIFE AND I SAID YES I DO
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/11/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Cyberthug
For me it would have to be going up against four 85's out in front of the Crucible arena place(and they wern't fighting the bosses yet). This happened not too long ago, back when ferals were half decent at PVP.

I think hes referring to bac when druids where very overpowered ack at the beginning of cata...... Mangle mangle magle... no skill needed

Back then I mashed buttons, stacked bleeds, and lots of things died. Now I mash different buttons, stack bleeds, and not as many things die.

*kitty sadface*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Iamnatman...what is this "killing" of which you speak? I need to find whatever buttons you are pressing to make things die. I have a few buttons that I push to keep things from dying =D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/12/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Needsheals
Iamnatman...what is this "killing" of which you speak? I need to find whatever buttons you are pressing to make things die. I have a few buttons that I push to keep things from dying =D

Well first, fellow durid, you has to be kitteh and not elf/tree... Elf/Tree mashes green leaf buttons and keeps good guys healthy, kitteh makes the bad guys dead.

When you are kitteh, you get many of these killing buttons. Most of them look like claws, some with blood on them (these are the ones that hurt the most). You can prowl around like a ninja cat and sneak up on the bad guys too. The best thing to do if you get behind the bad guy is to pounce them and start mashing random claw buttons. As you mash these, you will see shiny red lights pop up next to the bad guy's portrait. Once you get about 4-5 of these lights, you mash another button called RIP (I assume this means Rest In Peace, because once this is on them, they usually die)

On some occasions, the bad guy will try to run off, and I cannot blame him/her... No one likes a kitteh clawing at their face. Fortunately us kitties can infect the bad guy whos trying to run, with our dirty cat claws. This makes them run all slow and is quite funny.

Kitties have a paw full of different abilities too. If you've got an ice wizard throwing ice cubes at you, you can bash him/her with your skull, which makes them drop their bucket of ice, and it takes them a while to pick them all back up. Ice wizards can sometimes be very hard to kill, but if you throw your tornados on them and mash leaf buttons, you will be fine.

If you get outnumbered, your best attack is to go bear and just dance. Most of the time, your stellar dance moves will cause the bad guys to dance as well, or explode; either one.

PST me if you want to learn the ways of the kitteh and seek more advice. Even though you are alliance elf lady, you are durid, and us durids help each other out. *highfive

=P

Reply Quote
78 Undead Warlock
i pulled off missionary position while pvping, so invigorating
Edited by Thajimsta on 4/14/2011 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]