Cecil Harvey.

80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Discuss.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hair too amazing to be anything but a Paladin.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Is that the Dark Knight from Final Fantasy 4? I forgot his last name.

Regardless, his hair was pretty darn fabulous. When he shed his Dark Knight ways and actually became a Paladin of course, given that his helmet was always covering his hair beforehand.
Edited by Mitchyc on 3/10/2011 3:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
62 Human Death Knight
Clouds hair was epic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He is the king of kings.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Spoony bard
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
Honestly, I've always hated how FFIV handled Paladins, especially in it's direct sequels where they basically treat it as an inherited trait as opposed to a conscious choice.

That, and Cecil was a muff. Now, CYAN, that guy was cool.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
That, and Cecil was a muff. Now, CYAN, that guy was cool.

Cyan was terrible. I liked his personalty but his gameplay was awful except for the Psycho Cyan glitch. His Bushido took too long to charge up by the time you get it to the appropriate number your party has been attacked two or three times. I usually left him out and took Locke, Celes, Edgar, and Sabin as my main four.

But more on topic; Cecil was an awesome paladin. Great off heals, good defense and max damage with the Ragnorok (or Crystal Sword in the original SNES cart)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]