Dear Scribes

85 Worgen Druid
You guys could be making a killing from suckers like me if you would put up more druid glyphs. Glyph of Lifebloom would be FANTASTIC! No present worries about saturating the market here, at least on the Alliance side, so go nuts!

Also, if you're leveling your inscription still in hopes of getting said glyphs for to be making a fortune, I always have a generous supply of herbs of various types on the AH for you to use. Enjoy them.

Let us drive the economy forward!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I feel the same way! Well, Priest glyphs at least. :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
See, Scribes, a perfectly fertile market to hawk your wares! Get to it! :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Humm.. maybe i'll level an alliance just to milk you guys of some gold...
Reply Quote
71 Dwarf Shaman
03/11/2011 1:18 PMPosted by Avellin
Humm.. maybe i'll level an alliance just to milk you guys of some gold...

Shoo Ave, shoo. I'm gonna steal this market if I ever get around to getting to 85 and maxing it out...

Alright, "truth time", you'd probably hit 85 and have Inscription maxed before I would if you start as lvl 1 without any heirlooms and guild xp bonus. I suck at doing stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
One of you do it. My gold needs to be milked!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Oh thank goodness. There was ONE Glyph of Lifebloom on the AH. Perfect. Now I are happy druid.

Don't let that stop you though. I have many other classes I plan to lvl on this realm, so do it up!!! If you don't corner the market now, my own scribe might take it on you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You have to coddle scribes a bit. They're used to their profession not making them regular income these days. They are weak, fragile and disheartened. You have to court them and ask just when the time is right for that special glyph you need so badly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]