Official anonymous douche rage/troll thread

55 Orc Death Knight
You build it and they will come.

Recruitment thread for a well progressed guild thats not really recruiting, check.

LAWLawfull trolling from level 55 dks, check.

Like mael pointed out in a different post, this thread is essentially a troll trap, thank you for providing the entertainment ;D

LOL.

We are in phase 3 now. Its funny that one of my earlier posts predicted your next move. Your kind really are all the same.

So what ur saying is, you created this entire thread to get trolled? You bumbed it multiple times and kept tabs on it just so people you dont know can give you attention? How is this not extreme hubris? Pride goeth before the fall.

Btw, what achieves do you have to link? Server first al akir? Server first nefarian? which ones are u linking? I jus want to know what server first you have so that i may heap the appropriate praise upon you.

Do you know what second place is? The winning loser. Gratz on being the top loser. With only 4 guilds on the whole server with (i dare say) "serious" raiding cores, who are you really beating out? In actuality, the two raiding guilds behind you are 25man guilds. The only other "serious" 10man guild on server, has beat you at every turn. So you want praise for being last place? This is what passes for greatness now? We live in a world where medicority is praised and no one is a loser. Everyone is special. Just like the kid who uttered the words that inspired your guild name, you are indeed the same type of special.

Gratz.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Jus did the math on it, and it was 18 days, nearly three weeks, before the first troll said anything. You waited with baited breath for 18 days for attention. Must have been rough. But im here now.

Your welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Edited by Xiic on 5/15/2011 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Jus did the math on it, and it was 18 days, nearly three weeks, before the first troll said anything. You waited with baited breath for 18 days for attention. Must have been rough. But im here now.

Your welcome.

We were actually recruiting for quite some time, our roster has only just filled, as of last week.

BTW, im really curious about who this is now. Most of the people in valence I have had the good fortunes to talk with were not idiot trolls.

In fact, the only person I can think of with reason to not like us would be greywolf.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I must say, Pestulence, you are one of the worst trolls I've seen graze these forums in a long time. You start out by trying to be all smart and/or fancy with big words to prove you're more knowledgeable than the others. On your later posts you make very simple grammatical mistakes, using "internet" versions of words such as saying "ur" and "kno" instead of typing it out fully like the intellectual person you're trying to be would have. I'm sure i myself have made a grammatical mistake even in this post cause hey I'm not master at the English language or anything. Frankly I suck at English, but if you're going to sit here and troll turtles have some consistency.

@turtles: not trying to spam you're thread with useless posts just something someone had to point out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We are in phase 3 now. Its funny that one of my earlier posts predicted your next move. Your kind really are all the same.

Damn. I was hoping this retard wasn't one of ours. :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lol no worries
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/15/2011 11:03 AMPosted by Xiic
We were actually recruiting for quite some time, our roster has only just filled, as of last week.

It's really been filled, you've just yet to see what you had within the guild to give it a chance.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
05/15/2011 01:52 PMPosted by Noradora

It's really been filled, you've just yet to see what you had within the guild to give it a chance.

;/

We try man.

One of the reasons we've been consistently behind valence all tier was our inability to maintain a stable raid group. Explaining progression fights to new people very raid night until you down it does not in anyway help our ability to clear content quickly and effectively, not to mention the problem of gearing people who may or may not be around to help us push harder bosses later on.

To date we have had four people get defender and blackwing's bane on the same kill, and one who got defender with of the four winds. Of those five, two of which choose not raid with group a any longer, leaving us with the job of teaching new people the next week.

If you cant be there tues-thurs, we cant really afford to spend time and energy teaching and gearing you for progression fights. On the other hand, we do actively rotate people in for farm content, especially when so many of us are only in need of a few pieces to finish our heroic sets.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

This is the next vestige of the frustrated. First personal attacks, then guessing identity. Im guessing that next you are gonna say that your laughing the whole time and you dont really care.

05/15/2011 12:06 PMPosted by Cylina

Damn. I was hoping this retard wasn't one of ours. :(

You guys are so bad at following comments... jeez, he isnt talking about an encounter...
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
LOL well im not in valence, thats for sure. As i have said i have trolled them in the past, and if they were in trade constantly talkin smack and full of themselves I would be on them now as well.

This thread is really getting me some good fun. I guess im not that bad a troll judging by the response im getting.

I never tried to flaunt my intelligence. The random who said i was is a fool. My verbose nature was in direct respont to the tool who thought he was a 6th grade spelling bee champ. I guess that whole thing went over your head tho. Its ok, lie down now before you hurt urself.

Oh yea, trolling 101. Grammar and pnctuation attacks on a troll are fruitless.

But back to the topic at hand. If i recall correctly, looking at the above post, you said this thread was created soley to attract trolls for fun, that you didnt need anyone and that anyone who joined would just ride the pine anyway. NOW, u say that you needed recruits for a while. Contradictions. Another trait of the overinflated ego. You lie and twist the truth to meet ur immediate needs, not with the intent of lying, but to seem to be above others with ur statements. When caught, you will deny, and no dount delete or edit ur last post to further the lie. You probably see nothing wrong with the lie either, because your logic is above others. This is how ur kind thinks. It is a story that has played itself out over and over again.

You are not a unique and special snowflake, you are the all seeing all knowing crap of the world. (forgive me if the quote is off)
Reply Quote
05/15/2011 02:36 PMPosted by Xiic
If you cant be there tues-thurs, we cant really afford to spend time and energy teaching and gearing you for progression fights.

Oh I was around when it was raid times, until I was made the @!*%*. But it was my replacement who you couldn't give a spot.
Edited by Noradora on 5/15/2011 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Nice backtracking there pestulence.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
05/15/2011 03:29 PMPosted by Pestulence
But back to the topic at hand. If i recall correctly, looking at the above post, you said this thread was created soley to attract trolls for fun, that you didnt need anyone and that anyone who joined would just ride the pine anyway. NOW, u say that you needed recruits for a while. Contradictions. Another trait of the overinflated ego. You lie and twist the truth to meet ur immediate needs, not with the intent of lying, but to seem to be above others with ur statements. When caught, you will deny, and no dount delete or edit ur last post to further the lie. You probably see nothing wrong with the lie either, because your logic is above others. This is how ur kind thinks. It is a story that has played itself out over and over again

my EPEEEN is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Oh hey, you know, for the record...

I like turtles.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
05/15/2011 06:37 PMPosted by Xiic
Nice backtracking there pestulence.

By backtracking do you mean holding you accountable for your words. Oh im sorry for expecting you to see that you are full of yourselves.

But a quick recap, you said somethign then contradicted urself a few posts later. So your either lying or dumb.

Your choice.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Giant Sack
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Man. Did you guys know that every president after George Washington was a loser? Also, you realize we'll never have another president as good as Richard Nixon?

In other news, I heard Mark Zuckerberg is on suicide watch right now. Apparently someone broke the news to him that Facebook is worthless because it isn't as successful as Google, and he had a breakdown.

Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Man. Did you guys know that every president after George Washington was a loser? Also, you realize we'll never have another president as good as Richard Nixon?

In other news, I heard Mark Zuckerberg is on suicide watch right now. Apparently someone broke the news to him that Facebook is worthless because it isn't as successful as Google, and he had a breakdown.

Is this an attempt at humility or a cop out for being second best on a dead server? Im guessing its the latter since ur kind doesnt understand the meaning of humility. Im sure the people you mentioned werent exactly the types to be satisfied with second place. Maybe that is what you should learn from invoking their names.

Just to be clear, i dont recall saying you guys were horrible at this game. All i said is that you rnot as good as you think, and maybe if you showed a little humility, maybe you would be even better.
Reply Quote
05/17/2011 07:47 AMPosted by Pestulence
showed a little humility, maybe you would be even better.

Valence doesn't boast their kills. Which are server first.

Oh. Wait. Telestia does enough boasting for them. He's special.
Edited by Noradora on 5/17/2011 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]