best proffessions for DK's

58 Troll Death Knight
yea im new to this whole race and still getting used to the runes etc but my first told me u start at a decent lvl for proffesions etc. but what ones should i get? this dk will be for pvp
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I wen't mining + engineering. Stamina boost for pvp + income from mining, and lots of cool tinkers for world-pvp and random bgs from engineering.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I'd go for the engineering goggles if I didn't have a sneaking suspicion they won't be updated every tier.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
JC/mining, keep everything you make with JC, then drop mining for enchanting. DE all the @%@# you made, use those mats to level up enchanting.

That's what I did only I just skipped the mining part cause gold isn't hard.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Just pick two that you think you'll enjoy, and/or get reasonable use out of.

Me, I went Herbalism / Inscription. I have a fascination with writing and such, IRL, so Inscription just appealed to me. Herbalism, well ... "free" mats for my Inscription efforts, heh.
Edited by Brelyx on 3/12/2011 1:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Engineering is the only must PvP Profession. JC, BS, LW is what I would take as my second. Provide good stats.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
With Synapse Springs now granting 480 strength every minute (and, of course, the sexy goggles) engineering can also be great for PvE if you ever need to PvE.
Edited by Scurge on 3/14/2011 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
LW/BS(JC)

The chants LW gives you beats out everything really.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
For PvE: Jewelcrafting + Blacksmith
For PvP: Jewelcrafting + Engineering

This is pretty much the case for all classes.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Take gathering professions while you level. Drop them at 85 if you want some additional stats.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]