Is anyone left from Vanilla?

58 Draenei Death Knight
No I am the imposter.

The real Bepaladin is banned consistently from liberals, pymp, and morte QQing.
Edited by Bepaladïn on 3/25/2011 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
<---- Ithu <Dragon Highlords>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
<--- Arc! Used to be in Fierce. More notably Risk once Fierce went Hey wire. Shoutouts to Syllen/Chinchi/Derp/Kaolla and the rest of the crew!
Reply Quote
72 Human Rogue
Used to be Zeki.
Reply Quote
Used to be Cathorist, former co GM of exile, and in fierce.
hi to everyone that is still here.....um yea.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Used to be Cathorist, former co GM of exile, and in fierce.
hi to everyone that is still here.....um yea.

Good to see one of the worst players from Jaedenar gutting it out and still sucking on other servers, congrats
Reply Quote
I barely have time to play this game, but i want to hear about how awesome you were 5 years ago spamming speed hacks with caustic and calling everyone else bad because they found it a waste of time to stay up for days farming usless loot on a retarded honor grind, killing GTK and Tribune daily.

Threads like this are suppossed to be about saying the occasional hi to some people you randomly grouped with 5 years ago, people you bs'd with in vent, not about a fat sheriff that needs a little glory playing a internet game, whos only really matters at all in this world is arena rating on world of warcraft....

I guess in retrospect, you know I feel bad for you, so yeap I am terrible, I gutted it out because even thou my guild casually progresses and i have a full tank set sitting there, I just dont feel like playing, its because I am soo bad at wow. It has nothing to do with anything related real life or the fact the game isnt as fun and I really dont care. If this is what I need to say to make your day a little better, I hope it worked.

God bless you.
Edited by Kathorist on 5/16/2011 10:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
that guy's one-lined snide remark was rewarded with a fucking self pity essay

God bless you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
<sneeze>
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
My real life is better than yours
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
05/17/2011 04:28 PMPosted by Touchmeplz
that one chick

Are we talking about that hunter (Britbrit-something) or the wife (ex-wife?) of <Disorderly Conduct's>(?) guild leader?

Alzheimers has set in :(

Hanabi/Koalla/Konaka will always be here, for some ill gotten reason.

Damn straight!
Edited by Konoka on 5/20/2011 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
03/16/2011 02:05 PMPosted by Bjt
What happened to Earthforce? Did he end up server transferring or just quit ?

LOL I forgot about Earthforce, thanks for the laugh.

So many old memories here.

-Noremac
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
sup sup sup sup! and sup cath
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
hi
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ahahahahahahahahaha I will never forget when Prestige said that to Chalise, too effing funny. And Cathorist lol@u, this game is not the time sink it was and how little time u need to spend makes me laugh. But sick burn on the "fat sheriff" remark. Lol you are so terrible always have been always will
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Im still around, sorta... Dont really play much but might see if I can add some WoW into my daily routine. Just cant stay up late to raid these days. Work at 4AM sucks :(

Oh, and Tiddy - Risk

Tell Goater I said hey :)
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Druid
sup guys

<Dragon Highlords> here

inb4 HOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I started a month before BC launched so technically I guess?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]