Kaolla <3

~Starburst
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Star! ^^
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid

Gnome depot vs ZeRg.
Some guy i know gkicked half the ZeRg guild. He was in gnome depot.

Who would of thought camping a guild in their faction's city was possible at the time. kek.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

Gnome depot vs ZeRg.
Some guy i know gkicked half the ZeRg guild.

Who would of thought. kek.

I did!
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
Move along Differential Pressure Gauge, your troll is weak.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
04/23/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Darkhalf
weak.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Darkhalf, no idea WTF you are talking about, but TGD got bored and #*#*d ur mindless guild then infiltrated your vent and wiped you constantly as you tried to zone to Gruul's, I was playing Chinchi at the time. Terrible guild, terrible players
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
05/04/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Syllans
Darkhalf, no idea WTF you are talking about, but TGD got bored and #*#*d ur mindless guild then infiltrated your vent and wiped you constantly as you tried to zone to Gruul's, I was playing Chinchi at the time. Terrible guild, terrible players

Ahh Chinchi, the little dwarf with the ego to almost match my own that I loved to camp....

Yes, ZerG was camped at Gruul's. Which was fair play since the majority of ZerG's raids were aimed at disrupting, camping and preventing the alliance from pve'ing ...but *GASP* pvp on a pvp server ! (you failed to mention however, the time you are speaking of that there were four alliance guilds there. All of whom we had pissed off since ZerG had all alliance on KoS & Camp status)

Were we mindless? Of course. Were our players at the time terrible? Some.

Yet we did manage to have the largest guild on Jaedenar since Blizz first booted Jaedenar. Oh and we liked to pvp...A LOT. So much in fact that we would go into SW and IF and consistently camp you and your cities. We even managed to get some pve done if we weren't too busy guarding the Kara entrance on a Friday night. We never had issues with filling spots for these groups and raids either. As I have mentioned, we were the largest guild on the server to date. Maybe we would not have been as bad if the LFR/LFD tool existed then.

Were we hated? Enough for some people to try dismantle the guild which led to TGD's officers being killed in their own capital city (again)... and apparently you are still a fan! So thanks Chinchi for all that fun. (even if it was at your expense)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Were we mindless? Of course. Were our players ... terrible?

Yes
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL, camped by you? Never happened. Gladiators don't get camped by terrible mass recruiting guild leaders.
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Druid
05/07/2012 05:39 AMPosted by Syllans
LOL, camped by you? Never happened. Gladiators don't get camped by terrible mass recruiting guild leaders.

Breaking news! Being that Arena season 1 was not even halfway finished during ZerG's reign on Jaedenar, I'm happy to inform you no Gladiators were camped during the infestation.

Perhaps you can get some lapdog to post differently on some server news/history site. Facts are stubborn things however.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
05/07/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Darkhalf

Breaking news! Being ... 1 was not ... reign on Jaedenar, I'm happy ... .

Perhaps ... differently. Facts are stubborn things however.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hi, guys. Read a few of these responses. 'Sup, Chinchi. You're bad.

It's cute to see a few old faces (Chinchi, Syllen, etc.) pretending they were actually good at this game.

They weren't. They got farmed.

Love, Pessimist
Edited by Pessimist on 7/1/2012 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Ive been here since vanilla.
Reply Quote
We need a Jaedenar history book.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
07/30/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Drniko
We need a Jaedenar history book.

YEE
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
All you asshats need to get up with me before the xpac.... damnit!

<------- Main atm
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oops, this is Tiddy formerly of Risk.
Edited by Clambeard on 8/23/2012 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
This is Bukki formerly of Tribune. I also ran into Chinchi randomly playing Tera.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]