Best PvP'ers of BWL 2011

1 Night Elf Warrior
03/17/2011 7:51 AMPosted by Cobenn
about that list.....who the %**! are those ppl?

Really?

Potion/Gossip posted here recently with Ventrilo server info. I wasn't quite sure who he was until I checked his Youtube channel.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Seriously why would you even make this list, let it go man.

and why would I be added to it when i quit for most of the wotlk (played maybe one season). and so far my cata experience consisted of grinding random battlegrounds for the wellfair gear and doing 2v2 with a few random people from trade chat getting an amazing 4 wins.

Im not that great only hit 1997 when i was making a serious attempt at arena back at 70 don't you remember"wheres your shoulders?".

Well anyways not sure why I am posting this other then I happen to feel the need to read the old bwl forums and found something relevant to my experiences on it.

Reply Quote
Well anyways not sure why I am posting this other then I happen to feel the need to read the old bwl forums and found something relevant to my experiences on it.

A rarity on the new BWL.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Seriously why would you even make this list, let it go man.

and why would I be added to it when i quit for most of the wotlk (played maybe one season). and so far my cata experience consisted of grinding random battlegrounds for the wellfair gear and doing 2v2 with a few random people from trade chat getting an amazing 4 wins.

Im not that great only hit 1997 when i was making a serious attempt at arena back at 70 don't you remember"wheres your shoulders?".

the list isn't a troll.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
The votes are in!

The Top PvP'ers on BWL for 2011 are:

Deathknight: Deadsetdk
    Druid: Gossip
    Hunter: Ambion
    Mage: Cheesy
    Paladin: Offlyne
    Priest: Potion
    Rogue: Deadset
    Shaman: Teave
    Warlock: Jadelynn
    Warrior: Renegadexan

To all those that participated, but did not place; better luck next year!

Why is my name missing from this list?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
last i checked it was still april, of 2011. how are you able to decide who's the best this year when the year is not even half over?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
04/27/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Celias
last i checked it was still april, of 2011. how are you able to decide who's the best this year when the year is not even half over?

Its his momma's cooking
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Rogue
wow, there is an old school priest name from waaaay back.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
04/27/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Celias

Movies claim to be the "Number 1 Movie of the year" every time they come out so i'm gonna say that this holds up in the real world too.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Why is my name missing from this list?

What server do you play on now? If you still play.
Reply Quote
Guys, everytime this comes up you neglect to mention Killa #%@@ing C for best shaman.
Reply Quote
10/10
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
lol so i get a honorable mention aye and i i just started playing again like 2 weeks ago haha and just been pwning these terribad hordies
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
06/03/2011 02:11 PMPosted by Dom
10/10
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
06/08/2011 01:00 AMPosted by Dirbz
A BWL pvper thread. Hahahaha

Paaathetic

http://lokrant.ytmnd.com/

EDIT: slurp.

I think I love you dirbz.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
06/07/2011 05:18 AMPosted by Exiledblue
lol so i get a honorable mention aye and i i just started playing again like 2 weeks ago haha and just been pwning these terribad hordies

Have you left SW at all? And if this is the real Exiledblue, Im xfering back just so I can camp your sorry self
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]