Best PvP'ers of BWL 2011

1 Human Rogue
06/10/2011 11:41 PMPosted by Evilgun
lol so i get a honorable mention aye and i i just started playing again like 2 weeks ago haha and just been pwning these terribad hordies

Have you left SW at all? And if this is the real Exiledblue, Im xfering back just so I can camp your sorry self

Exiledblue would be the one camping you...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
no im a dwarf and i married a human and we reside in SW so please my friend come camp me make my life better cause we knw in the end your just going to QQ on these forums and then ima make you regret ever xfering back get your little horde friends to try to come kill me ill hunt them down when all of yall are alone kill yall one by one but enough talk on forums realms are live and ill let the pvp skill do the talking ... lates ps i am the one and only exiledblue "the famous hunter"
Reply Quote
06/21/2011 03:39 PMPosted by Exiledblue
no im a dwarf and i married a human and we reside in SW so please my friend come camp me make my life better cause we knw in the end your just going to QQ on these forums and then ima make you regret ever xfering back get your little horde friends to try to come kill me ill hunt them down when all of yall are alone kill yall one by one but enough talk on forums realms are live and ill let the pvp skill do the talking ... lates ps i am the one and only exiledblue "the famous hunter"

http://youtu.be/8iSD9lPVY6Q
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Oathshatter roflstomped me today
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/21/2011 03:39 PMPosted by Exiledblue

Dracool?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
06/22/2011 08:32 PMPosted by Dblockn
Dracool?

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

that would be funny as @#%! if he was
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
lol that cant be dracool cause he cant spell and talk in full sentances.
and im sure im going to be trolled but lets think for a second.
you all are making a thread about the best of the best .. on a server where all the best left the server. All thats left is the crap that didnt get xfered.

i guess people on the horde have it better but. when you log in onto the alliance and only 5 lvl 85s are online ... there can be no poll as such.

its hard when only about 5 people on the alliance pvps.....
Edited by Burgerkìng on 9/30/2011 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
06/07/2011 05:18 AMPosted by Exiledblue
i get a honorable mention

It was a question, but more importantly, it was a joke.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Once upon a time, half a year ago.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
This thread is absurd everyone know I am the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
10/01/2011 12:30 PMPosted by Renegadexan
This thread is absurd everyone know I am the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.

what?
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
This list is clearly incorrect, as Makowulf is not on it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
06/21/2011 03:39 PMPosted by Exiledblue

Famous?
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
The votes are in!

The Top PvP'ers on BWL for 2011 are:

Deathknight: Deadsetdk
    Druid: Gossip
    Hunter: Ambion
    Mage: Cheesy
    Paladin: Offlyne
    Priest: Potion
    Rogue: Deadset
    Shaman: Teave
    Warlock: Jadelynn
    Warrior: Renegadexan

To all those that participated, but did not place; better luck next year!

I think we need to vote again...
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Priest
The votes are in!

The Top PvP'ers on BWL for 2011 are:

Deathknight: Deadsetdk
    Druid: Gossip
    Hunter: Ambion
    Mage: Cheesy
    Paladin: Offlyne
    Priest: Potion
    Rogue: Deadset
    Shaman: Teave
    Warlock: Jadelynn
    Warrior: Renegadexan

To all those that participated, but did not place; better luck next year!

I think we need to vote again...

Agreed.

-Xvk
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Warrior
'Sup Xvk?
Reply Quote
30 Draenei Shaman
Nice to see Exiled is STILL using Frostscythe of Lord Ahune.

Such a good hunter weapon.

Reply Quote
70 Goblin Priest
10/14/2011 05:13 AMPosted by Kuro
'Sup Xvk?

Not much, bored with the game, playing 70xp it's good fun.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I endorse this list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]