85 Worgen Mage
ps mindspike carried rawr to 2200

QFT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
umad

and by the way its still true, accept it

ill give you credit for being persistent in trying to get a rise out of me? bring on the psychoanalysis bro!
it's completely 100% true, i was stuck in 2100s playing with other people before i played with rawr. couple hours later 2200. he was the difference in that 100 point range. he's a better player than me (until you see him in 2s he's terrible!!!11) - is that what you want to hear? idc it's the truth, im not pretending to be a gladiator, but im sure as hell not playing with a 2k resil druid wearing double proc trinkets and missing his leather specialization bonus - i was never that bad. if you want to ask how bad i was when i first started arena, ask bulgar - he's the first person i played with.

i tried to be tactful in my reply to the druid - i try not to be outright mean to anyone. i dont want to be the center of any drama. tough ##@* if i type too much in a reply. im just looking for a really solid healer who won't be a weak link, end of story.
Edited by Averdys on 6/6/2011 8:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
hm your psychoanalysis is boring compared to fizzylift's
i want a free personality profile
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
06/06/2011 09:31 PMPosted by Kadea
lollolo its okay kid let it out its okay to be frustrated by your shortcomings

it's like you're trying to jack me off emotionally
i appreciate the gesture, not sure how i feel about level 1 belfs massaging my e-peen in such a manner but whatevs im in college time to experiment talk dirty to me lvl 1 troll
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
if you want me to keep replying you're going to have be a bit more personal and precise (accuracy is secondary in the practice of trolling)
right now you're trolling at a 1200mmr, it's a nearly incoherent projectile vomit of lolmads and bads. if you're not going to put any intelligence into this im out
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
aight cya
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/06/2011 08:20 PMPosted by Soujiro
ps mindspike carried rawr to 2200

QFT

dsjfhsdjhfsruyeqwruhwerjkrewkjhgsadh

/insert BubblesSourlowsVSJstSoujiro2v2.jpg

on topic, me and averdys lf healer capable of reflex response times under 5 seconds
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Its not my fault Jst refuses to open in 90% of the matches (even ones where I'll be the obvious target) and its only taken him like 9 season to learn how to partially protect me :(... hes an ok guy though. And for the record... I told him we were going to lose before hand.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
lol rawr citing 2v2 eheheheheh what an overrated player
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/07/2011 07:49 PMPosted by Averdys

if i win lolnerd, if i make 1 single mistake or queue with a new player with no experience and happen to lose its "lolbaddy gonna have to play better than that /screenshot time to talk junk to everyone about rawr" all of this also happens in 2v2 also.

FML
Edited by Rãwr on 6/7/2011 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
see you should troll rawr he gets upset
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
stop hurtsing mah feelins and love me
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
06/07/2011 08:17 PMPosted by Rãwr

if i win lolnerd, if i make 1 single mistake or queue with a new player with no experience and happen to lose its "lolbaddy gonna have to play better than that /screenshot time to talk junk to everyone about rawr" all of this also happens in 2v2 also.

FML

lolbaddie, where's your smourne ach huntar? Get carried to that tabard too?

Also, this thread is now diamonds.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
06/08/2011 03:07 PMPosted by Carmila

FML

lolbaddie, where's your smourne ach huntar? Get carried to that tabard too?

Also, this thread is now diamonds.

asdiuasdiuyasiuydasiuydaiusydasd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]