[BUG] Battle for Gilneas City

75 Worgen Warrior
This bug is on Wyrmrest accord server I am not sure if other servers are having this problem with the quest: Battle for Gilneas City. I have been waiting since last night to start it. The NPC is Krennan Aranas and he keeps saying"Our men are regrouping and should be ready in mere mintues." The character I was on is Othy. Krennan Aranas doesn't ask if we can start the battle, been like this since last night.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
they are aware despite what your ticket response may suggest, and there are plenty of other threads on this subject very active
Reply Quote
75 Worgen Warrior
I wasn't sure I read some but they were not that detailed I hope I didn't waste blizzard time on fixing it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
03/15/2011 8:17 PMPosted by Lanann
I wasn't sure I read some but they were not that detailed I hope I didn't waste blizzard time on fixing it.

yeah its all good, im in the same boat as you for my new worgen, been there for a few days now
Reply Quote
75 Worgen Warrior
wow thats a long time to be waiting for it to be fixed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]