Changing Realms

72 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi everyone! I am looking to change to a more populated realm where there is more going on. I was just wondering how people from this realm liked it! Whether you are Horde/Ally just let me know! I want to get into PVP and also raiding as soon as i hit 85. I'm also thinking about changing to Ally as well.

So if anyone could let me know (again Horde/Ally) how they like this realm and the pros and cons then that would be sick.

Look forward to hearing your comments
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Darrowmere's raiding state is like this:

There's 3 guilds that raid regularly w/ progression on Alliance. Dream Whisper, Fat Chance, and In Omnia Paratus.

BoP is the only regularly raiding guild on horde that I'm aware of.

All four of those guilds PvP to some extent, some more than others.

Darrowmere isn't a highly-progressed realm as far as PvE goes (although we're getting there) so if you're transferring with intent to get deep into raid content quickly, you may want to look elsewhere. However, Darrowmere and more specifically IOP does have good company, good group attitudes, and good opportunity to middle-level progression.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]