[H] 4/8HM Late Night Raiding Guild LFM

85 Tauren Warrior
Hello Dragonblight,

The Dark Side is looking for a few more to fill our ranks for 10m raiding. We are now 4/8 HM on our main 10m raid, Morchok, Yor'Sahj, Hagara, and Ultraxion.

Current needs are:

Shadow Priest
Resto Shaman

We raid Friday and Saturday 2200 to 0200 server time. We don't raid often so we require 110% when we're zoned in. We need raiders that are ready to progress in HMs a make the most of what Cataclysm we have left.

We love to have fun and joke around in vent so if you're mature enough to take some constructive criticism and play late nights check out our guild website and drop an app. Also feel free to post here or PM us in game.

* Disclaimer*
This is not a minor friendly guild, not that we aren't friendly, but we are quiet uncensored.

App here:
http://the-dark-sideguild.wowstead.com/
Click the learn more under recruitment!

Email:
thedarksideguilddb@gmail.com

Sancalin
Edited by Sancalin on 5/5/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Still looking for a few more, have room for a Resto Druid and Boomkin to come take all the leather spell gear!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Now 6/12 normal after tonight's raids.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
7/12 Normal modes!

We still need more!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
9/12 Drop me a line!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Do you need a Warlock? I will be realm and faction changing tonight (need a fresh perspective).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/12

Just working on Nef and Al'akir.

Few new additions but still looking for more. If you have friends they are welcome as well. Also we would be interested in taking in a guild, if that's something that might interest you let us know.

You can also email us at thedarksideguilddb@gmail.com if that's easier for you.
Edited by Sancalin on 6/11/2011 5:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
i'm interested if you guys need another lock. i raided pretty heavily during wrath but took a break for a few months. unfortunately i don't have any raiding experience in cata but i've watched all the fights, and i'm a quick learner :)

and i tried to submit an application but i think it's broken?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Where you getting an error of some sort? We are pretty heavy on Warlocks but all players will be considered.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
06/17/2011 02:14 AMPosted by Sancalin
Where you getting an error of some sort? We are pretty heavy on Warlocks but all players will be considered.

Dibs already
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Website is fixed. Please try to apply again.

Sanc
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Still looking for more!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
What the timezone for your server?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
06/29/2011 06:04 PMPosted by Chugernaut
What the timezone for your server?

PST.

Shannox down and Beth' will follow shortly. Still looking for some more late night DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Need more DPS! All shapes and sizes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Beth'tilac down and almost got our first Rhyolith kill last night. Still looking for more though!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Back up, still looking for more, could probably use a little of anything to fine tune the raid. If you are interested by all means put in an app.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Still actively looking for more DPS!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump Rhyolith down. Still need dps, resto druids, and a disc priest.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Baleroc down. Still looking for more.
Edited by Sancalin on 7/31/2011 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]