11 Goblin Mage
Congratulations Fish and Chicks.

01/28/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Juliandre
Gratz FIRELORDS! Oh wait..

lololololol

Ashamanxx, you're lame.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
It's actually very easy. I have done it 9-10 times since Cata came out my guild killed it when it was content back on Aggramar server. Congrats on your kill but like Ashamanx says it is outdated content. Nothing really to post on...

I was thinking of starting my own pug here and there but just dont fee like dealing with the frustration of it. I have the perfect pug strategy for this fight and it isn't hard to pug if you have a leader that knows how to deal with pugs. I can assure you it is not an easy thing.

Anyways grats on your kill but yeah save the posts for things that are current content and is really congratulatory. Also let other people congratulate you. Congratulating yourself is kind of arrogant and looked badly upon. Anyways cya around forums.

~Good game guys.

P.S. You can take this from a guy who actually has the title and done it for awhile here and there. IT is not hard. Ashamanx is completely correct in all his wording in his first statement.
Edited by Getbackhere on 1/30/2012 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Rogue
It's actually very easy. I have done it 9-10 times since Cata came out my guild killed it when it was content back on Aggramar server. Congrats on your kill but like Ashamanx says it is outdated content. Nothing really to post on...

I was thinking of starting my own pug here and there but just dont fee like dealing with the frustration of it. I have the perfect pug strategy for this fight and it isn't hard to pug if you have a leader that knows how to deal with pugs. I can assure you it is not an easy thing.

Anyways grats on your kill but yeah save the posts for things that are current content and is really congratulatory. Also let other people congratulate you. Congratulating yourself is kind of arrogant and looked badly upon. Anyways cya around forums.

~Good game guys.

P.S. You can take this from a guy who actually has the title and done it for awhile here and there. IT is not hard. Ashamanx is completely correct in all his wording in his first statement.

Well good morning sunshine and how are you this fine day?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
03/18/2011 04:31 AMPosted by Ashamanxx
Still, a self-congratulatory post about downing old content is silly, although I anxiously await his post a year from now when he downs Nef in T13 gear.

It looks like he still has about a month and half to prove you wrong.

Nef run anyone?
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Rogue
01/30/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Incoherence
Still, a self-congratulatory post about downing old content is silly, although I anxiously await his post a year from now when he downs Nef in T13 gear.

Nef run anyone?

Lol.
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Mage

Nef run anyone?

#winning

Incoherence-1
Ashamanxx-0
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

Incoherence-1
Ashamanxx-0

Funny enough, that snipe wasn't directed so much at Ashamanxx... mainly because from context I was assuming he was referring to Blackwing's Bane, from Heroic Nef.

[edit]

That doesn't mean I still don't feel like doing a Nef run, but since I want a heroic one on this toon it better not be full of idiot.
Edited by Incoherence on 1/31/2012 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage

Nef run anyone?

#winning

Incoherence-1
Ashamanxx-0

I'm not sure why you dragged this thread out of the dust pile, but we're in T13 and they haven't killed H Nef yet so how exactly was I wrong?
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Mage
01/31/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Ashamanxx
I'm not sure why you dragged this thread out of the dust pile, but we're in T13 and they haven't killed H Nef yet so how exactly was I wrong?

Can you please explain to me why the sky is blue?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
01/31/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Imaloveyou
Can you please explain to me why the sky is blue?

Because every morning its filled with your tears.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warlock
who cares honestly
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Mage
02/01/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Ashamanxx
Because every morning its filled with your tears.

In what step of the water cycle does moisture from your eyes evaporate to the sky?

Ashamanxx, please tell me?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Deleted by Skullock
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Rogue
02/01/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Getbackhere
Deleted by Skullock

Why do you ask people to get back here when you leave to go make cupcakes sir?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/01/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Getbackhere
Deleted by Skullock
\

You're that bad Death Knight I mugged in the tram.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
You never killed me before lol. Ever. If i was going to die by a blood death knight. I would make it on my terms thats why i have engineer rocket boosts and worgen sprint. I die on my terms not other players BUT If you would feel better if i said you killed me then Sure you killed me :)
Edited by Getbackhere on 2/1/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]