[H] Late Night Crew Recruiting Members

85 Undead Rogue
Hi guys, I just recently transferred to this server, and wanted to put a good guild together. The Late Night Crew is a leveling/social guild for players of any level! Most of the players will be night time guys and gals, but we will accept any playtime.

Once we get enough 85s, I'm looking to raid 2 times a week (10 man) starting about 10pm server. Other things I want to accomplish with the guild is running rated BG's and arenas. Sundays wil be the guild fun day where we acheivement hunt in whatever category all feel like going after.

I have run successful/fun guilds before, so join the party and let's see all the content WoW has to offer! To hear more about the guild pst: Myself, Rockntank, Rostin, Rancoe. Anyone in the guild has the ability to invite members though, so if one of the officers is not on you're still ok.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
b-a-----bump!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yay! Now I am one of the cool kids too! <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]