[A]Clothing Optional Recruiting for Firelands

100 Human Death Knight
About Clothing Optional:
Clothing Optional is a dedicated 10 man raiding guild looking for raiders to commit to the raid and progress. Our main goal is to progress into heroic content and do achievements along the way.

About Raiding with Clothing Optional:
Clothing Optional raids Wednesdays and Sundays at 9pm server time. Clothing Optional was very successful in pre 4.2 content. Clothing Optional uses an EP/GP loot system not so much to charge players for gear but to keep raiders raiding. Raiders gain benefits such as guild repairs, kisses, hugs, and of course, the right to be awesome.

Positions Available:
There are currently many full time raiding positions available. These positions will need to be filled with any roles. We look for players who will consistently show up and perform at their fullest. Recruiting will not close unless numbers rise above what is required to start 25 mans (or two 10 mans) in which case, raid size may change.

As always, all applicants will be reviewed whether they meet the raiding requirements or not. If you have any questions or are interested in joining Clothing Optional, feel free to drop in an application and speak to Poofyfoot in game! (If I am not online please leave me an in-game mail.)

Visit
http://clothingoptional-malygos.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Poofyfoot on 8/11/2011 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Edit:
Added information for Group 1
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Edit:
Added the need for a tank
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I bumped my head this morning and it hurt.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
From the looks of it, we still need a tank for our weekend raid as well as a healer. Feel free to apply if you are anyone else. We will always accept exceptional raiders as well as casual players.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Need a bear? Also, this Poofs?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Let me get back at you after the weekend run. We filled up group 1 but group 2 we still may need more.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
Come hang out with Dollyrawr, putting the 'awesome feral' in "an awesome feral for one that wipes on Hogger" !
Reply Quote
Hells yeah who wouldn't want to hang out with this fail feral
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'd LOVE to hang out with Dolly but that Lority person.. meh.. she scares me.. <3
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warlock
04/14/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Lority
Come hang out with Dollyrawr, putting the 'awesome feral' in "an awesome feral for one that wipes on Hogger" !

I'm not shocked by this. Her healing is so subpar I could out heal her as a drunken paladin who would salv the tank for giggles.

More over, her personality was just as subpar as her playing.

But, hey, what do I know. I'm just a troll with a chip on his shoulder. Who happens to remember Dolly emotional juggling multiple men for her own profit and how she would act when she wasn't the center of attention.
Reply Quote
/yawn so bored with the blabbing from children. Say what you want but I'm sure there's plenty who'd disagree with you. And I'm sure my healing would suck, ferals are the new healing druid? But emotionally juggling men? I should try it sounds like fun!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
WTB Ranged DPS.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
We now need a healer for group 1, also group 2 needs some more ranged dps and heals!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Cho'Gall get pwned!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Need some mages or huntards!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
does the Ironstar Amulet even exist?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Group 2 is lonely.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
need a few people to fill some spots. had peeps decided to just disappear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]