Removing an extra WOW account.

81 Tauren Paladin
It's not really something drastic; however, I had this US trial pending thing on my Battle.net account and I clicked on it accidentally, and now I have 2 wow accounts, Wow1 my main with all my characters... WoW8 the trial...
I've had WoW for quite while now so I don't know why the trial was there for me as an option but nevertheless, I really want to remove the account WoW8 from my Battle.net (just incase I made a future mistake with subscriptions, plus it's annoying on the log-in screen).. is there an easy and quick way to do that? or do I have to wait until the trial account expires?

Thanks
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
The in-game GMs are capable of removing unwanted and expired trials from your account. Just send in an in-game ticket with the details, and they'll take care of it for you.
Reply Quote
36 Gnome Rogue
You can put in a GM ticket to have trial accounts removed. Just make sure that you've retrieved anything you need (items or characters) from them beforehand as the removal is very permanent.
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Paladin
Alright. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It's not really something drastic; however, I had this US trial pending thing on my Battle.net account and I clicked on it accidentally, and now I have 2 wow accounts, Wow1 my main with all my characters... WoW8 the trial...
I've had WoW for quite while now so I don't know why the trial was there for me as an option but nevertheless, I really want to remove the account WoW8 from my Battle.net (just incase I made a future mistake with subscriptions, plus it's annoying on the log-in screen).. is there an easy and quick way to do that? or do I have to wait until the trial account expires?

Thanks

You should be all set Thornär.
Reply Quote
28 Night Elf Druid
I also have any extra starter edition account I would like removed as I now have Battle Chest. Can someone in admin please remove my starter edition account so I only have my main one?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i have a trail account on my battle net account i need removed it is a trial verson called wow2 can i get it removed
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
02/28/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Zeroguard
i have a trail account on my battle net account i need removed it is a trial verson called wow2 can i get it removed

It is no longer done via forum posts. You need to open a ticket - https://us.battle.net/support/ticket/submit
Reply Quote
96 Gnome Mage
so i also need to remove at battle chest, cause i accidently clicked on it and it do it for me and i need to take it off, but ill send an in game ticket as well to try to get it resolved.
thank you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I need my Wow2 account removed because it was a mistake because I have a battle chest. Please remove, thankyou.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
It is no longer done via forum posts. You need to open a ticket - us.battle.net/support/ticket/submit

Please, people...read the entire thing before you necro old posts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]