DDS Recruiting 1-2 Exceptional DPS for 10m hm

85 Goblin Priest
Dead Dragon Society is opening up recruitment, Onyxia. Tired of being held back by baddies in your guild? Wanting to kill Nefarian and ride around on purple phoenixes? Want to push HM content and push progression?

Now's your chance. We're looking to recruit 1-2 exceptional dps for our 10m hardmode group. If you can push great dps, have exceptional raid awareness, and can change up on the fly based on what the raid leader tells you, then we want you.

We'd prefer ranged dps including Boomkins, Warlocks, and mages, but we will take ANY EXCEPTIONAL DPS.

Amazing healers and tanks are always encouraged to apply. We'll bring the best available player to our raid. No politics. If you're the best, you'll get to raid.

If you're interested talk to me in game or apply at dds.guildlaunch.com

Recruiting:

-DPS: We're looking for any exceptional dps. Strong raid awareness is essential. We would prefer a boomkin, warlock, or mage, but ANY strong dps is encouraged to apply. If you can beat out people in our logs, then we want you.

-Healers: We are looking for an exceptional holy paladin or resto druid. Check our logs and be able to keep up with Aerzara and Mesa.

Raid Days:

-Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:45pm-11:45pm PST.

Progression:

-Baradin Hold: 1/1

-Bastion of Twilight: 4/4, 1/4 Heroic

-Blackwing Descent: 6/6, 3/6 Heroic

-Conclave of Wind: 2/2

Rankings:

-U.S: 430th
-Realm: 1st

To apply: Fill out an application at dds.guildlaunch.com

For more information: Get a hold of an officer in game, (US-Onyxia) Aerzara, Cyzax, or Mesa.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
All of our tanks are tame.
Reply Quote
I'm still trying to figure out how to respec to RDPS I'll let you know.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Hmm get a really good throwing weapon, maybe?
Reply Quote
I think I need a better poison. Like maybe Deadlier Poison.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I app'd
Reply Quote
Aoltauren master of theorycrafting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]