70 Twink guild?

85 Human Paladin
someone said they are here...

anyone know about this?
Reply Quote
I saw a Horde guild advertising. <Illidan was not prepared> I believe it was called.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Could be people that were smart and only bought the Battle Chest.

At one time though back in August 12th, 2010 <Pïe Chart> used to be Firetree's Level 70 Twink Guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Not to be confused with real Pie Chart.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Masa, did they disband?
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
there's one on horde called 'illidan isnt prepared' or something.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
actually no pie chart (funny i )is still around but it dulled down because of the mas amounts of raiding for gear we had to do. in other words to many people would !*#@# about the gear and no one would bother to help on there higher lvl toons

and now that cata is out the guild leader and officers have been focusing on there mains rather than getting !*#@#ed at all day about not sharing gear. etc

hope this has helped

plus some of the people actually lvled their toons
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
actually no pie chart (funny i )is still around but it dulled down because of the mas amounts of raiding for gear we had to do. in other words to many people would *!**! about the gear and no one would bother to help on there higher lvl toons

and now that cata is out the guild leader and officers have been focusing on there mains rather than getting *!**!ed at all day about not sharing gear. etc

hope this has helped

plus some of the people actually lvled their toons
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
<Illidan is not prepared> is filled with a bunch of bads =/
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Mage
Hello
<The Burning Crusade> is a guild composed soloely of 70 twinks. We are recruiting people interested in BC content, specifically raids, and our RBG's, who are committed, and active players. We are a layed back guild that raids Saturday nights. (Haven't found a permanent time for RBG's yet)
Our guild only has a few rules: show respect to guild members, and loot rules. Our loot rules are as follows: When an item is dropped, the highest roller, pays a fixed fee (20G), which then is trade for the item. ALL proceeds collect are donated to the guild bank, to help fund enchants/professions/gems, as well as repairs, free of cost. We offer a minimum of 5 free gems per member.
We accept DK's, allow LK content, and recommend you level your professions to 450. To encourage people to level professions, we provide a donation of 500G, to help pay the material costs.
Our raid progession is currently on 25 man raids. We host Kara, as well as heroics, spontaneously.
PvP - As a guild, we do RBG's once a week (Time is not verified yet). We do arena, as well as BG's, when ever people are up for it.
Our guild is almost 4 months old, with a total count of 155 members, and we're a level 8 guild.
<The Burning Crusade> Rexxar
For more information, please visit our guild forum at
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2674530263
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
stuck in BC seems fairly active since ive joined it on alliance
Edited by Tomasini on 7/31/2011 3:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
but on my priest lol
Reply Quote
Is this "Stuck in BC" guild still active? I have two toons looking to join. Send me an in game mail. I'm never on the forums cause it's full of... Vassild.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
there is a alliance 70 guild that raids and pvps TOO LOOSE avrages 20-30 people online
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]