Healers Have to Die, part III

100 Night Elf Hunter
03/13/2011 5:24 PMPosted by Yakovna
And + marks the spot. So again, how am I supposed to avoid that?

Who cares? The entire enemy team can put a giant pink bubble over my head, and I'll just keep doing what I've been doing for years.

If I could wear mail on my holy priestess, I may not care either.

But--broken record here--this addon circumvents Blizz's restrictions on marking the players on the opposing team.
85 Tauren Paladin
03/13/2011 5:33 PMPosted by Pezzle
When the addon attacks the healer for you then I'll be on your side. Until then I'm all for an addon that helps my team play smarter.

Addon use =/= smarter play

this addon doesn't teach morons how to play it simply marks the healer for them cause HUR DUR they cant locate the healer for themselves DERP

just saying.

Exactly... in fact I forsee a fair share of people getting overexcited when seeing a red plus and breaking CC on an enemy healer, thus causing harm to their own team.
85 Orc Warrior

That couldn't possibly be further from the point that I was trying to make.

Do you not see the difference between Blizzard monitoring their own forums, and someone posting a thread claiming that it's specifically ONLY for Blizzard to see, and that we aren't allowed to have our own opinions on the subject?

Try to quote people out of context less, and try to gain an understanding of the bigger picture more.

Woah there, chief. We've been arguing the same side of the HHTD issue. I wasn't trying to make any other points with my above comment other than it's pointless to fish for a blizz comment, because they're already aware of the issue and following the thread here.

By quoting you I wasn't even disagreeing with what you had to say, just did so to add context to my comment.

Oh.

Well, I apologize then. I misread the intent of your comment. I didn't realize you were quoting me for emphasis, I instead thought you were speaking directly to me.
85 Tauren Death Knight
03/13/2011 5:33 PMPosted by Pezzle
When the addon attacks the healer for you then I'll be on your side. Until then I'm all for an addon that helps my team play smarter.

Addon use =/= smarter play

This is true, so why does it matter if someone has the addon if it wont make them better, as you say. Stupid players will still be stupid, regardless of the addon.
85 Tauren Paladin
03/13/2011 5:41 PMPosted by Pupcakez
Seems like a cool addon, im gonna download it.

The originality train called. It said you missed the boarding by about 4 days.

Lol! half the reason I keep posting here is to keep bumping it so the word gets out. I like the idea of my teammates having this add-on. Your clever insults will not derail this train! Toot toot!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]