Healers Have to Die, part III

85 Tauren Paladin
I haven't PvP'd in a long time, but I do remember reading something about raid symbols being disabled on enemies in arena matches. Wouldn't this kind of bypass that?
85 Tauren Death Knight

This is true, so why does it matter if someone has the addon if it wont make them better, as you say. Stupid players will still be stupid, regardless of the addon.

True but when you have 15 stupid addon using morons on you killing you and you keep having to speak to the spirit healer because of it.

You start to realise that the addon is the reason you now have 15 morons on you instead of the manageable 2 or 3 you would normally have.

Morons in Numbers + CC > experience + gear

Don't attack the enemy team by yourself, get 15 of your own morons to kill them. If they are as bad as you say then your team shouldn't have a problem killing them before you die.
100 Human Paladin
When Blizz fix the bot problem then we will talk

We have ben calling out blizz about the massive bot problem for how long now ?
Bots are a lot BIGGER problem then this addon and more game braking then this addon.

AND HAVE THEY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT ?

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../...............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
100 Night Elf Hunter
03/13/2011 5:47 PMPosted by Kelvin
I haven't PvP'd in a long time, but I do remember reading something about raid symbols being disabled on enemies in arena matches. Wouldn't this kind of bypass that?

Yes. That's what the defenders of this addon keep skipping over.
85 Tauren Death Knight
03/13/2011 5:51 PMPosted by Kevyne
Don't attack the enemy team by yourself, get 15 of your own morons to kill them. If they are as bad as you say then your team shouldn't have a problem killing them before you die.

Why do you think a healer will have +10 5 stacked dets on them in the first place? They're usually die, and the healer is the last left standing. -_-

If the healer is the last one alive then he wasn't focused down from the start like you guys are claiming.

Care to clarify?
85 Tauren Death Knight

You haven't played any bg's of late have you .. if you had you would know that healers don't need protection ... NEVER, in fact I could call out over BG chat that I need help and I would still be ignored save by 1 or 2.

I didn't say bad .. tho it may have been implied .. I did say morons and with 15 on me .. I stand a snowballs chance in hell of surviving past 30 seconds.

did you know that the Alliance spirit healer in AB is called Chelsea and that she has 3 sisters.

Protecting a healer is 2 sided. The best way to protect our healer is to kill the people attacking them. If the other team has a healer then we need to kill their healer before we stand a chance of killing the people on my healer. Go ahead and type up some examples that favor your claims, it doesn't change anything.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]