Healers Have to Die, part III

90 Human Paladin
03/13/2011 5:53 PMPosted by Kevyne
Bots are a lot BIGGER problem then this addon and more game braking then this addon.

Bots are usually dual/multiboxers. Learn the difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU6ntX7Dar4

get a clue........ I see them all the time some times it haff the team
85 Tauren Death Knight

Protecting a healer is 2 sided. The best way to protect our healer is to kill the people attacking them. If the other team has a healer then we need to kill their healer before we stand a chance of killing the people on my healer. Go ahead and type up some examples that favor your claims, it doesn't change anything.

L2Sarcasm cause my post was dripping with it ... mostly directed at the horrible alliance bg's.

I miss being Horde.
Obviously the last line is sarcasm, but how can I spot the first 2 parts as sarcasm when it resembles every other post in this thread? It sounded like one of the standard arguments.
90 Human Paladin

get a clue........ I see them all the time some times it haff the team

As the defenders of this add-on have stated, "You can't prove it."

what are you talking about ? what are you smoking?
85 Tauren Death Knight
Obviously the last line is sarcasm, but how can I spot the first 2 parts as sarcasm when it resembles every other post in this thread? It sounded like one of the standard arguments.

hmm you have a point.

Perhaps I'll make an addon that marks sarcastic posts so that you don't need to learn to spot the sarcastic posts.

Much appreciated.
90 Human Paladin

what are you talking about ? what are you smoking?

Read the whole thread and learn to understand sarcasm. Apparently there's a few people in this thread that can't spot it.

We have ben calling out blizz about the massive bot problem for how long now ?
Bots are a lot BIGGER problem then this addon and more game braking then this addon.

AND HAVE THEY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT ?
85 Tauren Death Knight
03/13/2011 6:09 PMPosted by Pupcakez

There are numerous ways to avoid CC in general, and a few that you can use as a shaman in particular. Your excuse doesn't fly.

Now I know you're trolling. There's nothing you can do when a mage roots and then sheeps you.

There's nothing you can do when you're stunlocked and then CC'd.

There's nothing you can do when you're slowed and have a group of people on top of you.
Where's your team? Oh right, killing the enemy healer.
90 Human Paladin
85 Undead Warlock

Burden of proof is on you, you say they have it, I say you can't prove they have it. I think you're just mad you got beat by a slightly organized team.

No, because I don't even PvP on my priest anymore. Again, nice try, but still an invalid argument. If you don't think 50k people who have downloaded this aren't ending up in the queues, then you are sadly mistaken, and it shows your critical thinking skills, thus arguing with you is pointless.

There are around 12,000 people using the mod, according to Curse download stats.
Stop whining.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]