Healers Have to Die, part III

90 Human Paladin
Have you played a ret? no? STFU
i have a DK that eats healers what do that say about rets ?
90 Human Paladin

A trinket that also has a CD! You also have a movement speed increase talent as ret, both on foot and mounted.

If you cannot catch up to a priest and burst him to around 25-45% while he's stunned for 5? seconds, then you are a bad pally.

Well again not a good Priest, I wait for HoJ, trinket,chastise wait 4 secs or trinket, fear, bubble "body and soul" giggle like a school girl, rocket jump giggle more as he mounts after me.

This

o do not forget to dispall wing and HoF
Edited by Cronic on 3/13/2011 8:04 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin

This

I meant my comment about the CD on the trinket as, "There's tons of CC, you aren't the only one CCing me, so there is a chance I've used it already."

Learn to mount up with your speed increase and go after the healer. Not rocket science.

Edit: Copy paste fail

and chase the healer all over BG like a headless chicken into hes frands
Edited by Cronic on 3/13/2011 8:09 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin

So really, it's not that you can't kill the healer, but that you can't kill the healer + more people? Working as intended..

Thats what im talking about out if the 2 min CDs no we are not going to kill a healer. we have no way of stopping them from getting away. if you cant dispall wings your a bad prest
Edited by Cronic on 3/13/2011 8:24 PM PDT
90 Gnome Warlock
HHTD takes all the work in finding healers away.

Which I think is unfair for the healers.
Edited by Caglock on 3/13/2011 8:25 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin

Thats what im talking about out if the 2 min CDs no we are not going to kill a healer and we have no way of stopping them from getting away and if you cant dispall wings your a bad prest

Dispels are random. I'm not dispelling every trash buff you have in a BG just to take off wings.

You're the one who can't kill a healer, and you're calling me bad? You're a freaking Paladin who can't kill a Priest. You are a Paladin who cannot kill a clothy. You are a Paladin, who has a speed increase, AND can't catch up to a Priest.

You sir, are either full of bad, or are trolling.

so you are saying you are not going to dispell wings when a pally is on you?? BADDIES
Edited by Cronic on 3/13/2011 8:27 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
name calling?
Edited by Cronic on 3/13/2011 8:32 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]