Toodles.

85 Tauren Warrior
The rumors of my transferring off Balnazzar have been greatly exaggerated. Then I actually transferred, though, which I guess made them look pretty accurate retrospectively.

My work on Balnazzar is done. I've been fortunate enough to find a guild in need of a warrior and have been whisked away to improve life elsewhere. Thank you all for the pugs, the occasionally perceptive trade chat banter, and the brisk blacksmithing business.

It's always difficult to summarize one's feelings for a broad group of people, but a rather wise, if short, individual once did a pretty good job of it, so I think I'll just let him speak for me:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Pip pip cheerio, bob's your uncle and all that. Don't do anyone I wouldn't do.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Who are you again?
Reply Quote
No wonder I haven't been able to find you. How am I suppose to spend 100g at 4am now?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
cya later
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]