This is a Gentlemen...and Lady thread #15

03/13/2011 11:48 PMPosted by Enenra
(Same for me as well. I'll catch the radishes some other day ^_^ G'night all.)


(i hear they are pesky little buggers....good luck lol)
85 Blood Elf Hunter
4810
*Shadow plops himself on the bed and takes another swig of his flask and starts to unbuckle his armor*
*Raylah rubs her wrist where Shadow grabbed her to lead her up stairs*

Raylah: That hurt a bit Shadow...(Examines her hand and wrist thoughtfully)

Shadow: Did it? (Slightly smiles for some reason) Let me have a look. (Grabs her hand again, still apparently unaware of his roughness, and he examines her hand.)

Raylah: Yes. (Taken aback slightly by his odd facial expression, she kind of smiles back)

Shadow: I will try to be more careful. (Darkly grins and doesn't let go of her hand)

*They lay down, Shadow glances one more time at Raylah, she drifts off to sleep.*
-Shadow chuckles a bit as he turns his body toward her and kisses her on the forehead-

Shadow: Goodnight Raylah..... (His eyes flash red again as he looks at her chest, he can see faint pulsating from her beating heart, he slowly runs his finger across the part that pulsates, and a creepy grin comes across his face and he growls quietly. He snaps out of his state and falls asleep.)
<see you all tomorrow!>
Edited by Raylah on 3/14/2011 12:06 AM PDT
1 Gnome Rogue
0
*Slips around the Manor, ensuring all the windows and doors are locked and warded, with the exception of the front door. She smiles to herself as she works, carefully checking in on the guest rooms, cleaning up as she goes, and replacing anything used that she can. As she checks the rooms, one by one, she slips into the large guest room, where she waves to Avallin, the Angel awake and alert, watching over the two sleeping guests who are sharing the bed. Continuing through the manor, a veritable army of gnomes, ten times greater than seen during the day, work throughout the Manor, performing all manner of tasks in almost perfect silence. Kitchen staff fire the bread ovens, beginning the process of preparing breakfast for the guests, while the Gardeners go through the Manor grounds, restoring the Estate grounds to a pristine condition. Cleaners inside the Manor round up any spells and objects that don't belong, animate or not, and dispose of them outside, where they are taken by more gnomes to the incinerators at the very bottom of the Manor Estate.

She makes her way back to her office, where she files orders for what produce needs to be purchased, dispenses the wages for the Gnomes, each in it's own place, and assigns some of the staff as having their rostered day off, for whatever purposes they see fit to pursue when they are at liberty. Once the most critical tasks are done, she calls a brief meeting of her delegates, passing the orders through her ranks, ensuring the work will be done correctly, and accurately. Once this is all complete, and only then, she allows herself a short rest in her quarters, until it is time when the Guests re-awaken*
(thank you dear, we do appreciate it :) gnite)

Edited by Sedayh on 3/14/2011 3:29 AM PDT
76 Draenei Paladin
0
(Completely random, but anyways: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation?page=1)

(New favorite game critic)
Edited by Seylus on 3/14/2011 4:50 AM PDT
58 Draenei Death Knight
100
*quietly gets out of bed careful to not wake Flash*
*puts on his clothes and heads downstairs with the brightest smile that he has ever had on his face*

Good morning all!

*asks a gnome for a glass of orange juice*
1 Gnome Rogue
0
*quietly gets out of bed careful to not wake Flash*
*puts on his clothes and heads downstairs with the brightest smile that he has ever had on his face*

Good morning all!

*asks a gnome for a glass of orange juice*


*Hears someone come down the stairs, so she climbs out of her bed and smooths her uniform, standing promptly at the lounge door. She takes the request and then slips off into the serving passages, before returning with an ice cold Orange juice, the pulp showing it's a fresh squeeze from the morning.* Here you are, Sir. One fresh orange juice. *Presents it on a silver platter.*
85 Human Paladin
9690
Hello. I found my imaginary top hats. They were on my pumpkin all the long.
60 Blood Elf Mage
170
<Mirror Image>
*sighs sitting on the couch in the parlor, wondering why she wasn't drawn back into the mirror world during the night*
Good morning Sir Sank
85 Human Paladin
9690
<Mirror Image>
*sighs sitting on the couch in the parlor, wondering why she wasn't drawn back into the mirror world during the night*
Good morning Sir Sank


Hi, Sylvi. How's the arcane going?
1 Gnome Rogue
0
*Scoots about the parlor, holding a platter of coffee above her head, offering it to those guests that wish to have coffee*
60 Blood Elf Mage
170
<Mirror Image>
03/14/2011 6:01 AMPosted by Sanksummoner
Hi, Sylvi. How's the arcane going?

That so called student of mine lacks focus... *sigh*, but what else is to be expected of the young hmm? Otherwise, the energies seem to be stable and at peace, which is a nice change considering recent events.
How are you and your imaginary top hats this morning?
85 Human Paladin
9690
<Mirror Image>
Hi, Sylvi. How's the arcane going?

That so called student of mine lacks focus... *sigh*, but what else is to be expected of the young hmm? Otherwise, the energies seem to be stable and at peace, which is a nice change considering recent events.
How are you and your imaginary top hats this morning?


It'll come to her in time I bet. We are doing well, they hid from me yesterday, good hiders them on top of my pumpkin!
60 Blood Elf Mage
170
<Mirror Image>
03/14/2011 6:07 AMPosted by Athin
*Scoots about the parlor, holding a platter of coffee above her head, offering it to those guests that wish to have coffee*

Good morning Athin, thank you. *takes a cup of coffee*.
*sighs*
I can't sleep outside of the mirror... I've been up all night.

03/14/2011 6:11 AMPosted by Sanksummoner
It'll come to her in time I bet. We are doing well, they hid from me yesterday, good hiders them on top of my pumpkin!

That must have been quite the ordeal for you, them hiding on you that is. Next, Icabod and your imaginary cane will go on vacation with your meat stick.
Edited by Syllvi on 3/14/2011 6:30 AM PDT
1 Gnome Rogue
0
Good morning Athin, thank you. *takes a cup of coffee*.
*sighs*
I can't sleep outside of the mirror... I've been up all night.


*Smiles* Most welcome, Lady Syllvi. Perhaps it is something that you should ask Lady Sylvi. If I remember, you were summoned without being requested.
85 Human Paladin
9690
That must have been quite the ordeal for you, them hiding on you that is. Next, Icabod and your imaginary cane will go on vacation with your meat stick.


*popcorn* Don't jinx it.
60 Blood Elf Mage
170
<Mirror Image>
03/14/2011 6:29 AMPosted by Athin
*Smiles* Most welcome, Lady Syllvi. Perhaps it is something that you should ask Lady Sylvi. If I remember, you were summoned without being requested.

Please, call me Vi.

Yes I was, which is disturbing enough in and of itself. No one other than Sylvi should be able to draw my presence out of the mirror. And yet it wasn't she who called me... in fact, as far as I can tell no one did.

*closes her eyes a moment and shakes her head*

Sylvi is still asleep I fear, and probably will be for several more hours. It would seem she had a pleasant night finally, but her body is still quite exhausted from her recent ordeals. Her studies alone have been taking an exceptional toll on her lately.
Edited by Syllvi on 3/14/2011 6:40 AM PDT
85 Human Paladin
9690
<Mirror Image>
*Smiles* Most welcome, Lady Syllvi. Perhaps it is something that you should ask Lady Sylvi. If I remember, you were summoned without being requested.

Please, call me Vi.

Yes I was, which is disturbing enough in and of itself. No one other than Sylvi should be able to draw my presence out of the mirror. And yet it wasn't she who called me... in fact, as far as I can tell no one did.

*closes her eyes a moment and shakes her head*

Sylvi is still asleep I fear, and probably will be for several more hours. It would seem she had a pleasant night finally, but her body is still quite exhausted from her ordeals.


Well, if she needs the rest as it appears I don't see any problem with that. Unless... *starts shaking* The Headless Robo-Chickens attack.
60 Blood Elf Mage
170
03/14/2011 6:39 AMPosted by Sanksummoner
Well, if she needs the rest as it appears I don't see any problem with that. Unless... *starts shaking* The Headless Robo-Chickens attack.

An attack of headless robo-chickens would be quite disturbing indeed. But wouldn't you be able to ward off such an attack with a pack of robo guard dogs?
85 Human Paladin
9690
An attack of headless robo-chickens would be quite disturbing indeed. But wouldn't you be able to ward off such an attack with a pack of robo guard dogs?


I'm not sure that such things exist yet. The technology to make that technology hasn't been created yet I believe.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]