<Envision> Recruiting (H)

90 Troll Druid
Envision is one of the last 25 man raiding guilds on horde side. We are currently 12/12 in Cata raiding and 4/12 heroic. We are looking for a few more dps and heals to fill out our roster for more heroic modes.

We raid 25 mans Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 6:00 to 9:00 server. We also have a cleanup 10 man raid on Monday nights that kills anything we may have left up that week.

We are a level 25 guild (if that matters to you), we have some pvpers, achievement seekers, and overall an awesome group of peepers.

If you are interested in joining a successful 25 man raiding guild please visit us at www.envision-us.guildomatic.com and fill out an application.

Should you have any questions please feel free to whisper one of the following people;

Recuahc
Cirque
Yours
Relice
Orisse
Neojima
Insatia

Hope to hear from you,

Rec :)
Edited by Recuahc on 5/22/2011 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
free bump, one correction. you aren't the only 25 man guild on baelgun. HLS is 10/12 in 25 man. we raid 25 man about 4.5 hours a week. thur and sun are our raid nights. you got 3 more bosses than us on 9 hours of raiding a week. grats to the "last man standing"

factcheck @ www.wowprogress.com
Edited by Sollus on 3/27/2011 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have no issue correcting my mistake. Thank you for the bump and grats on maintaining a 25 man roster.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi Sollus. =)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Mmm i remember 25 mans...i miss them

Bump for Bleotch
Bump for Gimmieacookie
Bump for Kiwideath
Reply Quote
88 Troll Druid
Bump for Rec <3

Edit: Also we win a prize for the most cynical raid leader on Baelgun, <3 Yours
Edited by Vesaa on 4/2/2011 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump, H Chimaeron down
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Bump for nice people.
Insatia and Neo make me want to go undead.
They look much better than me.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
bump for the other 25 man guild on baelgun. ;)
Edited by Sollus on 4/7/2011 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I used my Swifty 1 shot macro and destroyed all the 25 man guilds. That's what happened to <Dark Haven>, rolled up on them and BAM!

Jugg a.k.a. RIFT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]