[A] Lexington Recruiting (3/12 Heroic 25man)

100 Human Paladin
Who We Are & What We Do:

Lexington, a staple of Kul Tiras raiding for almost three years, is looking to recruit good players for Cataclysm 25man. We are a progression oriented guild that strives to provide our members with both the boss kills and great social environment for which Lexington has become known. With a record of much success, including the first and only Heroic Halion server kill in WotLK, we are seeking serious, mature, and dedicated raiders to fill a handful of vacancies as we continue to push through all Cataclysm has to offer.

"Why should I apply to Lexington?" There is a very good reason why we've been around for so long. Our ranks consist of dedicated, honest, fun-loving people. We tend to be more selective than most other guilds, and this shows in our consistent performance on progression content and stable social environment. If these things seem attractive to you, and you think you can contribute to Lexington and its raids then please submit an application.

Current Recruitment:

At this time, Lexington has needs for the following specs/classes:

Warlock (immediate need)
Boomkin (immediate need)
Paladin - Prot
Shaman - Resto
Feral - Bear (a viable offspec is preferable)
Rogue
Paladin - Holy

Don't see your class? Don't worry! We encourage all knowledgeable and skilled players to submit an application. Exceptional players are regularly accepted. Lexington never recruits for the bench, and an acceptance as a raider guarantees raid invites. We value each member and their time.

If you are at all interested in seeing what Lexington has to offer, please submit an application on our website or contact an officer.

What You Can Expect From Lexington Raids:

"We take our fun seriously." -Lexington Motto

We are a 25 man raiding guild; pure and simple. We do not split for 10 man groups. Mon-Thurs from 6:50pm to 10:30pm server time, you will be raiding with 24 other people. All raids begin and end as promptly as possible. Loot is handled with an extremely impartial, easy to follow, DKP system that is checked for accuracy daily. Our raids are run by extremely even tempered people, who respect you and time. There are no 50 dkp minuses for making mistakes.

What Lexington Expects From Raiders:

Be Self-Sufficient: Raiders are expected to have all knowledge of fight mechanics prior to engaging the boss. We don't support hand-holding, and you might be called upon to perform a certain task during a fight and execute it accurately.

Be Prepared: All raiders are expected to take care of their gear prior to raid. This also means that all gear is gemmed and enchanted with the best enhancements available. Specs must be the premier choice for PvE content. Flasks and consumables are required for all progressions fights. We also expect players to have a general grasp on theorycrafting and where to research information on their class.

Be Skillful: We recruit players for heroic content. For this reason we expect players to exhibit a high degree of skill at all times in raids. Slacking off or not being able to perform wastes your time and ours.

Be Personable: Members of Lexington are expected to conduct themselves respectfully towards each other and other members of the server. Trade chat all-stars and drama llamas will not be tolerated.

Application Info:

Applications are available on our website:

http://lexington-guild.com

We also accept private applications via PM over our forums if you so wish.

Those interested should touch base with the following officers with any recruitment questions:

Oberonone, Guild Master
Theodrid
Wickedpurrz
Edited by Theodrid on 5/18/2011 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Updated to reflect new class needs.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
Tell Kyt I miss him and his pink haired gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Kyt isn't on Kul Tiras anymore!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
O_O!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bumped for continued recruitment.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Hi Lex!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey Casp!

(Also bump for updated recruitment needs!)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
BUMP!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Bump for Heroic Chimaeron 25 kill... BOOM.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
So I heard Thadrach left to pursue his dream of creating accouterments for royalty entirely out of Mountain Dew cans. Is this true?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
At this time we cannot confirm or deny these accusations... Possibly.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
When is everyone coming to chicago?!? :-(
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Someone should update this...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Bump for the update.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Oh my God, Darthgurik remembered me!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
What's a Kyt?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Can I join on my drood?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
05/16/2011 10:02 AMPosted by Olen
Can I join on my drood?

Feel free to submit an app on our website.

http://forum.lexington-guild.com/viewforum.php?f=27
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]