Merciless Dominion Guild

85 Undead Rogue
Hi Merciless Dominon is a social/pvp/pve type guild with alot of friends that like to play the game to have fun. we have a few members that set up alot of 70 content raids atm and once we have the numbers more on our side would like to start running some wrath raids and break into cata content. we have an atmosphere that you can play in without the worry of people telling you how bad you are unless contructive and they are willing to help in any way they can (and they wont be rude about it). if you are interested just /who on the guild name and whisper one of our members .
Reply Quote
61 Tauren Shaman
Hi,
I am a student doing research for my dissertation, and Merciless Dominion is one of 10 guilds randomly chosen to participate in my survey from the Horde on Zuluhed.

Everyone who participates can enter to win one of two $50 Amazon cards that are my way of saying thank you for helping me complete my research.

Below I have included information about the research and how to take the survey. I also welcome any other notices you can send to members about the research. Please contact me with any questions!

Here is the official invitation:

Merciless Dominion Has Been Invited to Participate in Online Community Research

Your guild has been chosen to participate in research about sense of community in online communities. As a member of Merciless Dominion you are invited to complete the survey if you are 18 years of age or older. Jenny Fremlin, a doctoral student in the School of Psychology at Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, CA, is conducting this online survey as part of her dissertation.

Participation in the survey will take approximately 15 minutes. There are no anticipated risks to completing the survey beyond those encountered in daily living.

At the end of the survey you can choose to enter a drawing to win one of two $50 Amazon gift cards. Your personal information will be stored separately from responses to the survey. Research closes on April 14. Please follow the link below if you wish to participate: www.senseofcommunityresearch.org/survey

You may also contact Jenny at jfremlin@email.fielding.edu or her research assistant Ursula at ursula@senseofcommunity.org with any questions or to have this link emailed to you directly.

Thank you,
Jenny Fremlin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]