[A] Looking for guild

85 Human Paladin
I started in mmo's playing in the pre-cu SWG days as a member of . Shortly after the NGE released, like many others, I migrated to WoW, where I raided most of the pre-bc content, up to and including 40 nax (alliance side).

At the release of The Burning Crusade, a co-worker recruited me to join his horde guild on Dalvengyr, where I re-rolled as an Orc Hunter and eventually became the Raid Leader. Throughout BC, we raided everything from kara-black temple (didn't complete it, first two in BT, first 2 in Hyjal).

When Wrath came out, myself and a few of the other officers had a difference of opinion with the guild leader at the time and the direction the guild was taking. As a result, we splintered off to form a new guild (the other guild died out shortly after), where I became a recruiting officer and pvp liason. During this time, the guild took a different approach, instead of an emphasis on raiding, we decided to recruit players who more or less fit our laid back playstyle. As a result, our guild was not very big (10-15 ppl usually online at a time), however, we were extremely close. Our average age ranged from 23-50.

Shortly before cat, the guild fell apart, and I decided to migrate back to my WoW roots, moving most of my toons to the alliance where I can still be found, unguilded, and usually in search of a good converstation.

I'm an avid pvp'er, not the greatest, but I hold my own. I have alot that I can offer a guild. I have 10 toons, 9 of them are 80 or higher, my lone toon below 80 is a 74 warlock. I have JC and blacksmith maxed out at 525 on my paladin and warrior respectively. My mage has 450 tailor/chanting, and my lock has 450 alch with mats to hit 525 once I get off my butt and level him to 75.

What I'm looking for is a good network of players that enjoys playing the game. As I said, I have alot that I can offer the guild like my experience, maturity (I'm 25 y/o), and what I would consider decent skill. The only thing I expect from the guild in return is respect and a pvp buddy or two :). If you are looking for someone to fill a raid spot or to increase your numbers, then I am not the player for you. While I would like to join a guild, I'm just as fine being on my own.

If you think I would be a fit for your guild, please respond to this forum or shoot my an ingame /w. I will be on rovak, kavor, ànklebiter, or twilleon.

Cheers
Kavor
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
sure hit us up some of our guys could use soem partners
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]