[A-25] The Old Guard 8/8H Looking For More

100 Draenei Shaman
This is a recruitment thread for <The Old Guard> PvE guild. If you are interested in raiding and might be looking for a home for your character then we'd be delighted if you continue reading. To apply, head to our website at http://lesgrognards.net

Who We Are
<The Old Guard> started near the end of summer before the release of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. We started as a group of friends from other raiding guilds on Earthen Ring with the intent of raiding and clearing 10 man content. Through time and commitment, we have grown into a large successful raiding guild clearing all raid content in 10 and 25 man modes.

We do our best to maintain a social, drama-free and lighthearted environment while keeping high standards of conduct, dedication and performance in raids. We frown upon elitism and strive to treat all members fairly.

We are currently 8/8 in the Heroic Dragon Soul content.

What Are Our Goals
Our current goal is to progress through the Heroic Dragon Soul in heroic mode while the content is still relevant.

We are looking for good people who love to raid. To expand upon that, we're looking for friendly, skilled and mature players who enjoy experiencing and progressing through PvE content.

Why Do You Want To Raid With Us
- We raid 3 nights a week for 3 hours each session - Mon, Tues and Thurs. Weekends are free.
- We are a mature guild environment. Most of our members are working professionals with a few college students.
- Guild banks cover repairs for members and alts.
- Rotation schedules. To keep raid running consistently, we rotate all raiders to better handle nights off and emergencies.
- We have many gnomes. For hugging or emergency food supplies, your choice. Beware they bite back.

What Are We Looking For
We will seriously consider any strong application regardless of class and spec that are level 85 and geared for the content we are tackling.

The classes we are particularly interested in:
All classes

When Do We Raid
Below are our raiding days. Bare in mind that we expect our raiding members to have high attendance and to normally be able to sign up to all raid days. It is a lighter schedule than the norm for a 25 man so minimizing distractions during the raid is a must.

- Monday 7:45 pm - 11:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:45 pm - 11:00 pm
- Thursday 7:45 pm - 11:00 pm

Where To Find Additional Information
Our website can be found at http://lesgrognards.net
The applications board will contain information about the application process and our guild. If you have additional questions, feel free to ask our recruitment officer Midnitini. Other officers you can contact are Arcadien, Naterra, Moxii, Nomegarand Rydias. The GM is Nanako.
Edited by Nanako on 6/28/2012 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Looking for a few good gnomes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Can I join?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
03/16/2011 10:44 AMPosted by Splash
Looking for a few good gnomes.

With the right seasoning, all gnomes are good.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I am the only warlock and I am so alone, I have no one to share the joys of tormenting others with me...so come fill out an app!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Heroic Halfus - 25 down tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bumped for supplying eye candy in SW with their HAWT dark phoenixes (both meanings ;D)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Updated recruitment post. Heroic Chimaeron - 25 down tonight.
Edited by Nanako on 3/31/2011 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Updated to reflect current recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bumping to remind people looking for a new home that Old Guard is a great guild to raid with
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
A great guild, lovely members.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I concur, great guild.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The Old Guard is home to the warmest and friendliest group of people you will ever meet. We are only supportive and loving. We will never make fun of you, only help. There is never any sarcasm, insults, mean spiritedness, or sexual innuendo.
Wont you pleast app?
Please write in detail on your app what makes you the most vulnerable so we will be very careful not to accidentily bring it up.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Nice words Rhonstifor :)
also we need some healers Priests, come an join us.
Reply Quote
9 Gnome Rogue
What can "The old Guard" offer me?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Updated recruitment needs and added new heroic kill.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Heroics yeah!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This is a very good raid team with a fun and laid back attitude. Good progress with only 3 nights a week of raiding! Have fun with WOW and have a life! Put in your app now!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I wish you guys needed a prot pally. Bump anyways.
Edited by Jalot on 5/5/2011 7:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Updated with our Magmaw 25H kill.

05/05/2011 07:44 AMPosted by Jalot
I wish you guys needed a prot pally. Bump anyways.

We have some classes we are specifically looking for but we will always look at any serious candidates. Create an alliance alt and feel free to ask any of our officers any questions you may have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]