Ulduar 25 Drake run

85 Human Paladin
first off, dont hate dont whine, this is for people who did ulduar in progression or have the 10 or 25 drake on another toon, if u are going to troll , do it on trade, not my thread

I have been trying forever to put a group together, send me mail in game, im trying to do this weekly , if theres not enough to go one week we will do it the next...best time are weekends, but send me your availability , dont waste my time and yours if you dont know the fights, this is for people who did ulduar in progression, or have the 10/25 drake on one toon and want it on an alt, please know the fights , if u dont know yogg but know everything else, watch tankspot, this is very easy but is an achievement run, so know your roll, and come with your game face,kno the mechanics of the fights, dont fail
Edited by Mannifresh on 3/15/2011 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for tomorrow, or well later today, try to be on 5 server but may be later, send me mail in game
Reply Quote
54 Worgen Mage
awe u actually read it^

BUMP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]