Changing Realms

72 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi everyone! I am looking to change to a more populated realm where there is more going on. I was just wondering how people from this realm liked it! Whether you are Horde/Ally just let me know! I want to get into PVP and also raiding as soon as i hit 85. I'm also thinking about changing to Ally as well.

So if anyone could let me know (again Horde/Ally) how they like this realm and the pros and cons then that would be sick.

Look forward to hearing your comments
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
There is an extreme population difference between Horde and Alliance. If you want complete solitude, Alliance is definitely the place to be. But if you have a lot of playtime, you'll likely find yourself bored and with nothing to do. There seems to be literally only two guilds established - one for pvp and one for pve.

There are benefits though to those extreme differences though. You can get into Tol Barad just about any time you want. World pvp is amazing, it's never hard to find people to go smash. And the smaller population seems to bring less trolls, for what seems to be a generally nicer and more friendly environment among the people you play with.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Paladin
I wont be playing ALL the time but deff playing a bit. I just want a fun realm that has fun people and lots of activity. I'm deff changing to Alliance and like to PvP so looking for Alliance players that like to do that too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
If you are a serious arena player, the Horde side completely dominates the battlegroup in the highest up brackets, and there are very few talented players on Alliance. Only a handful are able to get over 2200. But if that's not a level that you compete at, then that's obviously not a problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]