Raiders of the World 10 man recruiting!!!!!

Raiders Of The World - is a 10 man progression guild on the server Echo Isles that has been around for 2 years.We were among top guilds during wrath of the Lich king expansion,as we move into Cataclysm we are looking to get the ball rolling again and get back up top where we belong.Our current raid times are Monday through Thursday 5-8 server time.(times are subject to change depending on situation of raiders) So if your interested in a progression guild with a concrete structure but knows how to have fun and that will progress on a server that doesn't progress much then try us out i promise you won't be dissapointed!!

alts and all classes are encouraged to apply

any questions feel free to reply to this post or contact anyone in game

to apply: www.rotw.guildlaunch.com enjoy the music while your there :)
Edited by Rotwbank on 3/18/2011 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
03/18/2011 12:29 AMPosted by Rotwbank
We were among top guilds during wrath of the Lich king expansion

Define top ;o

E: I smells me a troll
Edited by Cathüülord on 3/18/2011 1:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
top 20 but disbanded around the time plagueworks was realeased in icc
Reply Quote
still looking for reliable players to get this going and start progressing
Reply Quote
and your opinion matters becauseeeeeeeeeeeee?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
03/18/2011 1:24 AMPosted by Rotwbank
top 20 but disbanded around the time plagueworks was realeased in icc

So you were top 20 when there was a total of 4 bosses in ICC, when 0/4 was top 20 at the time? :/
Reply Quote
icc was the only raid in wrath im assuming or have you forgot about uldy and toc. i said we disbanded when plagueworks were around and never said we started when icc came out so we had more than 4 bosses under our belt
Edited by Rotwbank on 3/18/2011 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Go on?
Reply Quote
to?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Reply Quote
03/18/2011 4:30 PMPosted by Walmarto
realeased

I smell a drunk irishman. They typically make bad raiders, but great liars.

or just typing fast an hit a typo no biggie
Reply Quote
im so cocky like so cocky ive been bragging about things so much
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

Also if this is a legit guild, you should not be a douchebag on the recruitment thread, it does not help matters.

also dont post on a lvl 1 alt?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bad troll is bad :(

3 People in the guild all under level 10? lol.
Reply Quote
1.klobber never named canged from lingle lingle is a friend of mine that took his druid off of this server so i put his warrior in this guild bc it was a bankguild at the time
2.the pics are just random pics bc i forgot to take most of them and the ones you see were just pretty much wasting time and figuring out how the site works and so on thats why most are just 1 or 2 people in it or random pics of old world raids
3. you didnt see through anything nor was i being a doucebag cause i honestly could care less what you say
4.three people in the guild bc i havent invited anyone in the guild yet but gg
5.there is noone in there named placeholder or atleast not since last time i checked and having bads in the guild doesnt mean they're automatically raiding so nice assumption
6.oh em gee stone me to death a lvl 1 alt

im not mad at all btw so if thats what your aiming for sorryz you wont get that here but thanks for the free bumps
Edited by Rotwbank on 3/19/2011 8:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]