How to get from Kalimdor to Eastern Kingdoms

(Locked)

21 Night Elf Hunter
Probably a stupid question, but how do you travel between continents? Specifically Darnassis to Stormwind
90 Draenei Paladin
There is a boat from Stormwind Harbor to Teldressil. Far left in SW Harbor... and I think it's the left dock at Rutherian Village, also.
86 Draenei Death Knight
There is a boat from Darn to SW. If you are in Darn and go through the glowly pink gate you'll find yourself a short walk from the docks. One boat goes to SW, and the other to that other useless city.
100 Worgen Rogue
03/11/2011 5:53 PMPosted by Syrya
Probably a stupid question, but how do you travel between continents? Specifically Darnassis to Stormwind

Mage port
3 Undead Warlock
03/11/2011 5:57 PMPosted by Regalion
Not that I recommend it at your level, but another method would be using the portal to Blasted Lands and riding the rest of the way to Stormwind. Shouldn't be terribly far, but the mobs there will eat you alive if you let them catch you.

I'm pretty certain that portal still has a level 58 limitation. The boat or mage portal is your way to go.
21 Night Elf Hunter
Ty all :)
10 Gnome Warlock
03/11/2011 6:02 PMPosted by Zardeth
Not that I recommend it at your level, but another method would be using the portal to Blasted Lands and riding the rest of the way to Stormwind. Shouldn't be terribly far, but the mobs there will eat you alive if you let them catch you.

I'm pretty certain that portal still has a level 58 limitation. The boat or mage portal is your way to go.

It requires 58 yes.
29 Human Mage
There's also a boat from Ratchet to Booty Bay, and a boat from Theramore to Menethil Harbor. While you could get to Ratchet at your level, Booty Bay is in a level 35-40 zone and I would not recommend it. Theramore is also in a level 35-40 zone.
85 Worgen Death Knight
how i get to kalimdor from SW?
Behind the bank in Darn there's a port to the bottom of the tree it's on. Go through there and you will be in a village that has ships to different ports. There's 3 I think (It's been awhile)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]