How much do you want to bet that ZG and ZA

85 Dwarf Hunter
I dont care, aslong as i get an 85 version of Halberd of Smiting, with the same flavor text and can use it on my warrior, idc about reused content
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
They didn't keep SFK and VC the same.

Why would they do it with ZA and ZG? Hell, just due to RDF they'd have to change mechanics on some fights, so you don't need certain classes.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
1) Blizzard removes old content.
2) Players complain about old content being gone.
3) Blizzard revamps old content, brings back with relevant loot drops and all new reasons to run old content.
4) Players complain about old content coming back.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Many of the items found in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will have identical or similar art to the original items which dropped in these dungeons, as though they're thematically linked to their environments. ;)
Edited by Zarhym on 3/11/2011 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I want the items to look the same. ZG armor was awesome looking, most current Cataclysm armor for rogues is ugly. I want to replace my ugly armor.

Edit: Added "for rogues" (some cataclysm armor is cool).
Edited by Rixus on 3/11/2011 7:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
03/11/2011 7:03 PMPosted by Zarhym
Many of the items found in in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will have identical or similar art to the original items which dropped in these dungeons, as though they're thematically linked to their environments. ;)

Bump up the Ilevel and keep the gear exactly the same. Didn't see that coming...

lolwut?

Is this the part where people say "I DONT MIND THEM RELEASING OLD CONTENT AS NEW BECAUSE THEY CAN RELEASE NEW RAID CONTENT FASTER"? New content = fire legs on Rag.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
ZA had some of the best looking armour in game, imo.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Oh no, you mean the cool-looking old-school gear that had almost universally positive reception will be coming back?

OH GOD EVERYTHING IS RUINED FOREVER. BLIZZARD IS THE WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET.
Edited by Justrollin on 3/11/2011 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warrior
Jek'lik's Crusher (from the original ZG) looked like garbage. Please tell me you at least made it better for the new one. I would also suggest that a crit/mastery weapon shouldn't have a haste socket bonus, but that's less important.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
03/11/2011 7:03 PMPosted by Zarhym
Many of the items found in in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will have identical or similar art to the original items which dropped in these dungeons, as though they're thematically linked to their environments. ;)

I don't get it. Is there a memory strain on adding too many models to the game or something?

I liked the old artwork, but this smacks of corner-cutting by the art team. It's becoming quite the habit in end-game content.
Reply Quote
16 Night Elf Rogue
9001 dollars.

Oh look a blue posted that it will, you have one week.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
03/11/2011 7:12 PMPosted by Mystìque
that 'world destroyer' weapon looked awesome.. it'll be nice to see that come back.

If you're being serious, that one already is back from doing Archaeology:

Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
You will find anything to cry about, won't you?

I thought the ZA/ZG armor looked sweet. It's nice to be able to see them again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
By the way Zarhym, love the new avatar :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]