How much do you want to bet that ZG and ZA

90 Orc Rogue
03/11/2011 9:49 PMPosted by Noctemtenchi
I for one don't mind if they look the same.

The ZA gear had some funky yet fun looking gear. It will be sad seeing their main purpose is to become welfare shards.

You could keep them to wear when you want to look pretty.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Clueless person is clueless.

Next people are going to start complaining that they reuse coding.

Enjoy being content with reused content for the rest of the expansion.

See what I did there?

Have fun running ZG and ZA for the first time on that character. If you think it's the same as in Classic/BC you're fooling yourself.
Edited by Tandrysil on 3/12/2011 12:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Clueless person is clueless.

Next people are going to start complaining that they reuse coding.

Enjoy being content with reused content for the rest of the expansion.

See what I did there?

So 2 dungeons and 1 boss MODEL means reused content for the rest of the expansion? The logic in this thread is astounding.

1 other instance that 4% of the population saw while it was relevant before hand.

Yeah you guys totally have the right to complain.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
03/11/2011 7:03 PMPosted by Zarhym
Many of the items found in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will have identical or similar art to the original items which dropped in these dungeons, as though they're thematically linked to their environments. ;)

I thought the recycling old content was suppose to be advancing the troll lore, but the old item models are sticking around? Seems like the art team has been on vacation for a while.

Out with the old and in with the old!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
ZA armor was totally bad ass.

I mean, look at this toon's helmet :p
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
03/11/2011 7:03 PMPosted by Zarhym
Many of the items found in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman will have identical or similar art to the original items which dropped in these dungeons, as though they're thematically linked to their environments. ;)

damned if you do, damned if you don't
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I sure as hell hope that they use the same models, the ZA / ZG gear was some of the best looking gear, and I'd be proud to wear it!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I still contend that Warblade of the Hakkari is one of the coolest looking swords that Blizzard has ever put out
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'am looking forward to ZG ZA again you people need to calm yourselves down its a game things are gonig to be reused.

There updateing the ZG story yes we were there and we stomped the guy now something else is going on there.

ZA just gives us the chance to get back in there I loved that raid

I really hope they open another form of kara to watch you people all rage quit.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I don't know how the devs deal with all the negativity in these threads all you people do is cry about something theres nothing but nasty I quit the devs suck there useing rehased crap from 6 years ago.

Get over yourselves its a game and I'am loving cata so far if you dont like it and you don't like the way the games going take your money elsewhere and stop the whineing like 4 year olds
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Sounds like a bunch of spoiled children complaining. No fanboy here, really dont care as i havent even played much recently, but cut them some slack and keep in mind it is a freaking video game.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

And so far, SFK and Deadmines only have the background in common with the old versions.

SFK is almost exactly identical to the old version. Only difference is now Godfrey is the boss and not Arugal. A few bosses got a couple of new tricks, that only makes sense for a heroic version and previously the bosses were entirely all tank and spank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]