Teevo's Old School Raids

85 Dwarf Hunter
Hey all, Teevo here. I'm looking for a few people who would be interested in clearing through some old content with me on a weekly basis. Alot of stuff is solo-able like MC and Kara, but other stuff can't be soloed.. such as Twin Emps or Razorgore. Quick background on myself: I've been playing since stress-test, have been on Scarlet Crusade for a total of over 3yrs (Uther for little over 3yrs), and am familiar with all of the content. I did this on my old server during TBC for a period of about 6mths and it worked out great. So if you'd like to run some old raids with me, read on :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why clear old content? To each their own, whether you want nostalgic gear.. raid achievements.. old crafting patterns.. rare drops.. or just for fun, I hope to find a handful of people interested in running them with me.

Who can go? As long as you are level 85, you are welcome to come. The reason behind this is I'm not doing this to gear up low level alts, and I want the runs to go as smoothly and painless as possible.

Where we going? Heres a list of places I'd like to hit up and the least amount of people I will probably need (other raids not listed are possible):
- Blackwing Lair (3 people)
- Tempest Keep: The Eye (4 people)
- Hyjal (5 people)
- Black Temple (5 people)
- Sunwell (5-10 people)
- Onyxia 10/25 (unknown)
- Eye of Eternity 25 (unknown)
- Obsidian Sanctum 25 (unknown)
- Ulduar 25 (unknown)

When? I would assume the most convenient time to do something like this on the side for most people would be the weekend. So I'll split the runs up over the course of Fri, Sat, and Sun. Where we go on those days will depend on the # of people that show interest, and will probably change on a weekly basis. This can be a rough draft schedule though:
- Friday @ 7pm server
- Saturday @ Noon server -OR- 7pm (we'll see which time frame works better)
- Sunday @ Noon server -OR- 7pm (we'll see which time frame works better)

What are the loot rules? Long story short: I'll be keeping attendance and master looting. Yes, you heard me right... I'll be keeping track of everyone that comes along. Anyone that is present for the MAJORITY of a run gets 1 attendance point. So if we run BT and you're present for atleast 5 of the 9 bosses, you get 1 attendance point. If you go afk for an extended period of time without letting me know, you will be removed. This is to prevent people from afk'ing an entire run, then returning for the last boss to get loot.

I want it to be fair to those who put forth the time and effort. This way.. lets say 2mths from now we kill Kael and the mount drops. It was one player's first run with us, while someone else has been present nearly every weekend and their attendance is at 40... the mount would go to the person with the higher attendance, in this case the person with 40. I don't want random one-timers getting the extremely rare drops over people who join me week in and week out. And by the way, I can be trusted to be fair - just ask Vollcan from Uther, as he was the first winner when Ashes of Al'ar dropped. If you don't like it, you don't have to come :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all I can think of for now. If I think of something later, I'll be sure to add it. This is meant to be fun, rewarding, and a pretty good source of cash to be honest, heh. Anyways if you're interested, just shoot me a tell ingame or respond here (my toons are Teevo, Teevii, and Teebeard). Hope to see some of you soon.
Edited by Teevii on 3/12/2011 8:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
you can count me in for the saturday/sunday noon runs, but i cant make those night times. also, any chance of doing ICC achieves as well?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Ya, like I said.. other raids not listed aren't out of the question. ICC would probably be down the road a bit, but ya.. word needs to spread first.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
fo'sho
Edited by Delleios on 3/12/2011 11:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Bad
Bump for Mr. Teevo.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
This sounds like fun I will let my guild know and try to get more ppl to come and we'll go from there feel free to msg me ingame too.

Playround
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Sign me up!

p.s. This is Odi as a Cat Druid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3iFhLdWjqc

-Ingold
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i'll @@#*s with ya lol, down to do all those raids message me in game whenever.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
well.. I'm not 85.. nor is my hunter, but getting that damned vash quest done would be awesome.. Can't get to Hyjal instance without it..

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I'd love to come. Happy to heal as holy or melt faces as shadow.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Glad to see the replies. Tonight didn't go as well as I had hoped, but me and a friend knocked out Mag, and then we 3manned four bosses in SSC. Good cash from it though.

Tomorrow I'll be forming up around noon server to try and finish SSC and TK, plus other instances if people are interested such as Sunwell, BT, Ony, etc. (if not enough show at noon, I'll try at 7 also)
Edited by Teevii on 3/18/2011 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
3manned BT through Gurtogg, then got into some trouble with RoS's P2 spirit shock. Got a couple friends to help us finish him off, as well as the rest of the instance. No glaives, boo.

Also took down Fathom Lord, Al'ar, and Solarian. All that remains from those two places are Vashj and Kael (I solo'ed Void Reaver earlier in the week). And before that we 3manned AQ40. Got a red bug mount out of it, woot.

Tomorrow I'd like to try and get 10 people together for a Sunwell clear. Gonna start forming around Noon and/or 7pm server.
Edited by Teevii on 3/19/2011 11:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Was a bit messy, and had to remove a couple impatient/arrogant people.. but we got it done. A handful of people got their Sunwell achievement, some cash, and a few took some nastalgic items home with them. Special thanks to everyone that was patient, as this place still requires attentiveness even at 85.

Gonna try and form up for Ony, Maly, and Sarth later on around 7pm.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Sunwell tomorrow @ 7, I'd like to do an Ulduar25 Saturday or Sunday.. still gauging interest. And still trying to get some Ony/Maly/Sarth runs going.
Edited by Teevii on 3/24/2011 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Is there an ingame alert system for this stuff? I repeatedly think to myself, "this will be neat!" and then every time I log in I completely forget about it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I try to send out calendar invites for people that ask to be on my invite list
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Well hook me up, shorty.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
I know its a bit of a late post but I would love to tag along.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Also interested, I usually run these on my own and PUG but it'd be great to get a group going.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Shoot me a tell anytime Teevo. I'm down to help with anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]