Final Destiny Heroic Maloriak 25m Vid W/ VENT

85 Goblin Warlock
opti you are my favorite <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
lol tx I <3 you. GL in infallable and give meecs s**t for me!

And pls dont give all of FD heat for something i said. The 11 healer thing was said jokingly in General by bobby i believe and someone in FD commented on it before the pull. I simply ran with it. I meant no disrespect to anyone in Aspire as i have nothing but love for rock, bobby, carm, laz, deadguy, and others, and i personally respect rock and his core for how long they have raided on this server and the progress they've made through all content placed before them.
Edited by Yumohgo on 3/13/2011 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Honestly it's np at all Yumo. I'm sure all the "top" guilds make fun of each other in vent on a daily basis. I'm know Evir gets made fun of like the red headed step-child he is...

J/k Evir you know I love you because you are in the Army.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Love the chat, makes me miss being in FD (or any raiding guild for that matter) :( #1, Grats, and #2, What Requiem Remix is that?

I think the last FD raid I was in was the first few Brutallus attempts pre nerf :(
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
^^ That's me, posted on a bank alt oops!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
03/13/2011 5:48 PMPosted by Saejiin
^^ That's me, posted on a bank alt oops!

btw jack i found our KT kill video it should be up on Youtube before to terribly long. Horrible quality and cirayne is clicking but still brings back memories.

and sweet again i apologize. i said it jokingly and meant no disrespect towards ur guild or anyone in your guild as I consider myself friendly with several Aspire members and ex-members and apologize if my "joking" was offensive. It was basically a zing coming from a continuation of bobby joking out of frustration in general and a comment before from someone in FD. Also that being said if u feel the need to rage on me, talk about FD, etc feel free to msg me as I'll deal with my outburst as I know it has upset several heads in aspire.
Edited by Yumohgo on 3/13/2011 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
yes 3 of your healers equals one of ours. good job comparing a not server first guild to one that is. (for a top server guild you aint that good) youre looking like a real winner here.

and evil i used to see where you were coming from, since i have xferred here we have shown nothing but support for this community and its top guilds, why would you show such disrespect to a guild who has given yours nothing but praises?

You mad bro? Stop whining. Some non-factor that knows nothing about FD and who we are trying to talk to me as if I care what he has to say.

Hi, I' Evir. Im better than you and I know it. Real life and in game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJRN4cXWhfA

A wonderful musical selection by myself if I may add...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I like the nerd yells at the end! I remember the first time I killed heroic Maloriak, I was pretty excited too, a month and a half ago : ]
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
a 10man focused guild with a 10m kill on 2.14 talking sh*t on a 25man oriented guild with 25m kill on 3.9....hmm makes sense!!

oranges to gr4pefruit anyone?
Edited by Yumohgo on 3/20/2011 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I CAN'T KEEP THEM IN LINE.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
btw don't we start at 9 not 8? or am i really showing up an hour late
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
a 10man focused guild with a 10m kill on 2.14 talking sh*t on a 25man oriented guild with 25m kill on 3.9....hmm makes sense!!

oranges to gr4pefruit anyone?

Cataclysm Leaderboard....................................................................Raid Days.......Raid.....Raid.....Week
Rank...[A/H].....Guild..................................Prog.......Contact.............{Tues-Mon}.....Start.....End.......Total
1...........[H]........GIRLS GENERATION.....08/13.....Hotcandy..........{■■■□□■□}.......20:00...24:00....16hr
2...........[H]........Final Destiny....................04/13.....Jaxus.................{■■■□□□■}.......18:30...23:00....18hr

Do Not R Understoodz I r DumbZ....Grats man i care about this

25-MAN HARD MODE...........................................BoT............BWD........T4W..........
Rank.....[A/H]........Guild......................................{HTACS}...{OGLACN}...{CA}.........
1.............[H]...........Final Destiny........................{■□□□□}.....{□□■■■□}....{□□}...4/13
2.............[A]...........Voodoo...................................{■□□□□}.....{□□□■■□}....{□□}...3/13
2.............[H]...........Aspire.....................................{■□□□□}.....{■□□□■□}....{□□}...3/13
3.............[H]...........Forza......................................{■□□□□}.....{□□□□■□}....{□□}...2/13
3.............[H]...........Silent Decay..........................{■□□□□}.....{□□□□■□}....{□□}...2/13

not (Altho i respect the sh*t out of your progress)

10-MAN HARD MODE...........................................BoT............BWD........T4W..........
Rank.....[A/H]........Guild......................................{HTACS}...{OGLACN}...{CA}.........
1.............[H]...........GIRLS GENERATION.........{■■□□□}.....{■■■■■□}....{■□}...8/13
2.............[H]...........Forza......................................{■□□□□}.....{□□□■■□}....{□□}...3/13
3.............[H]...........Archetype...............................{■□□□□}.....{□□□□□□}....{□□}...1/13
3.............[H]...........Shivan Scimitar....................{■□□□□}.....{□□□□□□}....{□□}...1/13
3.............[H]...........Eulogy.....................................{■□□□□}.....{□□□□□□}....{□□}...1/13
3.............[H]...........Hostile....................................{■□□□□}.....{□□□□□□}....{□□}...1/13

Maybe in the next lifetime Ill roll with 10mans, you can beat us then have a reason to talk sh*t, or you can try 25mans. However, ATM though FD has to many people who like raiding not to mention myself, yuuku, and jaxus have always preferred 25mans as seen by our cheesements.

/concede or /admire or w/e ud like
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I like the fact that GG is doing well on 10 man and have more kills but to compare 10 vs 25 is a joke. As Yumo said if either of us were to take the cream of either of our guilds and roll 10 man for the same hours we do 25, the kills would be far different. We will let you Forza bash all you like but to think that any 10 man guild faces the same issues that 25 does and think they somehow superior in raiding is funny.

GG is King of this server for 10 man and 10 man alone and for that gratz.

Wanna play with the big boys? roll 25

btw Yumo said in vent and I quote " Oh look it's Aspire, that Rockmonster guy is a cool dude and I wish he would lend me 3 healers for my 5s team."

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Honestly I don't know why we ever have 10v25 discussions. Everyone is going to say what they do is far harder because they want to puff up their chest and feel manly.

Let's keep the members, pun completely intended, in our pants, and go back to focusing on what matters - clearing content. Trying to have a logical back-and-forth debate with someone on this matter is similar to smashing ones own hand with the back end of a claw hammer. Can you do it? Sure. Does it make you seem like a badass? To some people, maybe. But in the end, haven't you just wasted a lot of time and made your fingers wiggle a lot?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Trying to have a logical back-and-forth debate with someone on this matter is similar to smashing ones own hand with the back end of a claw hammer.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I like the fact that GG is doing well on 10 man and have more kills but to compare 10 vs 25 is a joke. As Yumo said if either of us were to take the cream of either of our guilds and roll 10 man for the same hours we do 25, the kills would be far different. We will let you Forza bash all you like but to think that any 10 man guild faces the same issues that 25 does and think they somehow superior in raiding is funny.

GG is King of this server for 10 man and 10 man alone and for that gratz.

Wanna play with the big boys? roll 25

btw Yumo said in vent and I quote " Oh look it's Aspire, that Rockmonster guy is a cool dude and I wish he would lend me 3 healers for my 5s team."

Although I may not agree with the subtle insults directed towards FD. Why do you completely disregard our progress has non equivalent instead of not comparable?

Does everyone on this server think 10mans are a complete joke on this server?

What about the issues that 10man face?

We have never raided one day with 3% damage buff from BM/Arcane/Ret. We will often not raid with 4% physical damage. We had to stack 2 Demonology Warlocks, 1 Mage, 1 Hunter, 1 Boomkin pre-nerf Maloriak to even come close to killing adds.

You could also point out that we had to ask one of our members to level a DK from lvl 50 to kill Conclave Heroic (yes we killed it the week he hit 85).

We have about 500+ attempts on HMs alone, this expansion. You don't even want to compare our kill vs wipe ratio to other guilds on this server with HMs, because it makes us look really bad.

You can disregard the low blows posted earlier by members of my guild, and I'll gladly agree 10s and 25s are hard to compare, but try not to dismiss 10mans as a much easier race.
Edited by Hotcandy on 3/21/2011 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you'd like to have a logical, in-depth discussion whereas both sides are offered equal spacing to debate their side, I think we'd gladly host it as a blog on our website.

Doing so here, however, continues to have nothing to do with the video posted, and similar to requesting such off-topic debate to be excluded from your recruitment thread, I'd ask you to do the same with regards to our video link post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]