[A] Weekend 10 Man

raid times: 5-10pm friday and 6-10pm saturday (friday might change to sunday or monday 6-9pm)

we need a really good hunter or destro/demo warlock and possibly a good frost dk.

must be able to make all raids (with the exception of REAL real life stuff) and comply with whatever i tell you to do during an encounter.

so far my raid is 5/12 normal because of the amount of people that have been through this raid already (about 8 people have been through this raid group since we started on 1/14/11). if i had a solid group of 10 people every friday/saturday that are decent, we could probably be 12/12 normal.

this raid is made up of members of the main raid teams in pretty kittens of doom who have already seen these fights every week and basically know them by heart and we are simply missing 2-3 people to make this raid group go much further.

inquire within.

contact me in game on this character or sammichmaker to seek a slot in this raid.
Edited by Magnetslol on 3/13/2011 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Please come carry my dps.
Reply Quote
possibly a good frost dk.

hi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]