@Battler

85 Dwarf Paladin
Whoever has the name Battler on this server, I am willing to pay 20k gold when I transfer here within a month. This name carries with it certain sentimental value with it for myself, and as such I would love to pay you for the name. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Who's Battler?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Can you post on the character?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/13/2011 2:48 PMPosted by Destri
Can you post on the character?

you just got trolled.

:)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
In a seriousness, The Battler comes and goes as he wants, like Greutok, but he actually stops playing. I doubt he would give up that name anyway unless he quits forever but then again, in game currency will do nothing for him.

Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/13/2011 7:33 PMPosted by Kaelizi
In a seriousness, The Battler comes and goes as he wants, like Greutok, but he actually stops playing. I doubt he would give up that name anyway unless he quits forever but then again, in game currency will do nothing for him.

^^^^
This
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
... lol wut
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ahhhhhh the days when that damn Paladin would Rank 1 Redemption a Hunter's pet over lava just to watch it die and make it unhappy, or enter a pug Oculus, jump onto his "new chopper he just got" and have some idiot jump in just to eject them off the edge of the platform.
Yeah, I don't know who this Battler is but I'm sure he wouldn't sale you his name. :P
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Warrior
You sure do hit that windfury button hard...oh waaiiiiit.
Reply Quote
I think Battler has quit more times than the The Gruetok.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Warrior
Battler is off slaying large dragons with rubber weapons somewhere so no he's not the pretty barbie doll staring in another direction.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'm coming back now. . . Well, I will be back after I get my Battlemaster title. You just wait and see, baybeh. ~Does the sassy black woman hand on hip + three snaps of her finger~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]