Old School Players

90 Undead Warlock
Don't play this toon much any more I came in right after nax hit but wasn't level 60 till like the day before bc lol anyone remember Scraw?
Reply Quote
68 Gnome Mage
What's going on in here?
Reply Quote
62 Undead Priest
Og
Hmmmm I just started playing again after like a 7 year break. Good to see some people still around although there doesn't seem to be much open world pvp besides my !@#$ty mage getting jumped doing dailys. (My name is Alroker by the way.) I got some screenshots of vanilla pvp.

http://imgur.com/a/PiK02

edit: just realized the last reply to this was months ago
Edited by Recoil on 2/14/2013 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
hello
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Alliance side characters off the brain - Snovv,
Alliance side guilds off the brain - Advent, Ironfist, AEnigma, and their recruit guild, zesty clam meat.
Horde side characters off the brain - Creepindeath, Axxel,
Horde guilds off the brain - Og, Consequence.
It's been awhile of course.
I'm back though if anyone still plays. Ravenash - the lagging s2-s4 glad rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I played in Vanilla, and my guild Dark Breed is still here =D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Lots of familiar faces.

I also played a rogue named Seather.

Hi Reece! Long time dood!

I miss SBA
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Only vanilla players i remember outside of Reece and SBA people was Octavian (human mage), Thursday (troll rogue) and some dickhead orc warrior that would sit on the road right outside of redridge and just gank all day.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hello.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
wow this thread still on the 1st page? So are there any former Legendary Warlords, Raven Guard, Pro, Hazhorde, RuN, Nex Odium, or Da Carebears still on Burning Legion?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Some of us are still around....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Just started playing again
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Just resurrected my character after 4 years of break :) Not sure why I did it, will probably not be there a long time.
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
I remember Raven guard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I wonder if any of my old guildies from <Stormwind Vanguard> are still around. Was pretty amazing that guild got formed from people pugging raids in the channel 'mcftw'. A guild formed by pugs was pretty unheard of back in the day.

-Drain
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This realm is really on life support now.. been here since vanilla.. so much nastalgia, but I don't think they can save it at this point. So sad...

Pretty much just waiting for an all in one character transfer option b/c I refuse to throw a bunch of money away just to get my collection of characters to a decent server and some friends/guildies are in the same boat.

Long live the classic days of BL!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Perhaps this is a sign of the imminent doom of WoW as we know it?
Reply Quote
Here's your answer, my friend :-) yes.. original SWVG member still on this server, cause I'm too damn cheap to move!
Reply Quote
and as far as I know, I'm the only one still on this server, although a few still play on other servers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]