[A] <SBC> 1/13H Weekend raiding guild, lfm

85 Worgen Druid
Special Beam Cannon is a semi casually softer hard core 10 man raiding guild. We are built on a core of old friends who have been raiding since WoW vanilla. Due to things like real life and jobs, we are forced to a weekend schedule. We have been raiding for less than two months and have gotten to 11/12, 1/13H in that time.

We have a fairly reliable 10 man group, but we would prefer more of a cushion, in case people can't make it, and more of an option in terms of classes we can bring along.

What we are looking for:
1-2 DPS (mage is top priority)
1 tank (we currently have no backup tanks, pally or druid preferred)

Our Raid Schedule:
Friday/Saturday 8:30 PM Server Time
Sunday 6:00 PM Server Time

Alt Raids:
Tues/Thurs 7:00 PM Server Time

Who to contact:
Bitey, Worgenesis, Arenei, Allagash or anyone in the guild really if none of listed are online. Or just go straight to the website to apply:

http://sbc.wowstead.com

We are a level 10 guild with a guild bank that will happily pay for repairs. We are a goofy bunch but when it comes to downing bosses we get the job done. Loot is given out by rolling based on need before greed. However, we are not greedy players so roll winners often pass if it will ultimately be better for the guild or if they have already won loot that run. If you are interested but lack raid experience, as long as you have a good attitude and are willing to learn we'll bring you along and show you the ropes.
Edited by Worgenesis on 4/5/2011 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I would definitely be interested. I'm currently on stonemaul but am willing to transfer over. It's really hard to find a weekend raiding guild. My work schedule is crazy during week due to military owning my ass for a year and a half more. Let me know. Thanks
Edited by Fartsnifer on 3/17/2011 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
After this weekend's raids we are 10/12. Still looking for a couple more, DPS is top priority preferably ranged.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Bumpin it yo.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
We are now 11/12.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
We now have a website:

http://sbc.wowstead.com

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
What does "semi casually softer hard core" mean?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
That's up to intepretation ;-D Honestly, I'm not certain how to classify our guild. We are a pretty casual, laid back guild but our core are all formerly hardcore raiders. So while raid attendance isn't mandatory, we still have high expectations of those who are there. I guess we are somewhere in between casual and serious.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
semi casually softer hard core, or

kind of not really sometimes super seriously competitive. I like that
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Bumpin it like Akinmawl bumps Arenei's aggro.

...btw, do we have one of these up on the recruitment forums? or just for the Antonidas forum?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
We are now 1/13 in Heroic modes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Having the Tol Barad searchlight is a plus.

Also, we're a level 10 guild these days.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
OP has been updated a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Frank...the Tol Barad searchlight is a must.
Although I don't even have one :/
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Warrior
Bump to find more people to pull aggro from me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
hello i am a frost/blood dk and am pretty interested in you guys. i love the fact that you guys raid on weekends it works well with school/sports schedule. whisper me in game if interested. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Korinth, send us an app at sbc.wowstead.com and we'll be happy to look it over.

Still looking for those leet ranged dps!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Nef dead...onto Heroic Chimaeron, Atramedes and/or Maloriak next week!

Looking for a Resto druid with boomy offspec who can play both well!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
We are always looking for a good hunter and a back up tank would be nice.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
One of our ranged DPSers is disappearing in a couple weeks and will be gone for the summer. A ranged DPSer recruited now would be backup for the next two weekends but after that would get a core spot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]