[A]<After Hours> 8/8H LF DPS for MoP

90 Worgen Death Knight
*About us:
<After Hours> is a late night, semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for skilled players for our core 10 man raid team. We offer a very laid back, progression-oriented raid atmosphere, and are seeking like minded individuals who want to come to raid, have a good time, and push hard-mode content without a 5 day raid schedule.

*Raiding:
Our raid times are currently: (All times EST/Server Time)
Wednesday from 10 pm to 1 am.
Thursday 10 pm to 1 am
And Sunday 10 pm to 1 am.
Occasionally we will ask raiders to stay later than 1 am if we are close to downing a new heroic boss, and we ask that applicants have schedules that do not require them to be gone exactly at 1am.

*Loot System:
During progression periods we use Loot Council. Loot is distributed based on how much the raid will benefit from who receives loot, not who has gotten the most or who's turn is next. If the value is determined to be of equal benefit to two or more players it will default to a roll.

*We have immediate openings for:
[1] Ranged DPS
OR
[1] Rogue

*Cataclysm Raid Progression and Accomplishments:
Tier 11: 7/13 Heroic
Tier 12: 6/7 Heroic
Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic

*Raider expectations:
-All raiders are first and foremost expected to know their class/spec/role inside and out. We are not interested in players who are limited to knowing only one spec. Applicants must be exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable of their main spec, but able to switch to a different spec as the fight requires.
-Raiders are expected to be online and ready to raid by no later than 5 minutes before raid. We pull at 10pm, that is not log on time.
-Raiders are also expected to maintain near 100% attendance. We understand the occasional emergency happens that force a raid to be missed, but raiders are expected to fit their work/school/life schedule around raiding.
-Lastly, raiders are expected to have and be willing to use a working microphone and ventrilo.

*Applying with us:
If we sound like a guild you would be interested in, contact myself, Wink, or Xlyinia in game and we can set up an interview. All interviews are held over vent and there is no application to fill out. Please be able to provide up to date logs.
Edited by Teriocha on 9/13/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump, still looking for a tank for our raid tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To the top of the page!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
03/29/2011 04:40 PMPosted by Xlyinia
To the top of the page!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/31/2011 06:20 AMPosted by Teriocha
To the top of the page!

I quote your quote. How does this make you feel?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
stfu bads, get outta my thread.
PS:*@## off crabby.
Edited by Tiggol on 4/1/2011 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
So much anger from such a tiny person.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I have a 348 ele shaman LF raids. If skill is more valuable than initial gear, then I'm your shammy. Let me know. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
What is your shaman's name?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Downed heroic Chim tonight.
Yay us!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
hi
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/05/2011 09:58 AMPosted by Tiggol
hi
Hello sir.
How are you today?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woah double post.
Still looking for a dps!
Ele shaman strongly preferred.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Im interested in raiding with you all. The guild I'm currently in doesn't raid on my current days off, and I also work second shift hours 3:00pm-11:30pm EST. I believe 10:00 your time is actually 12:00am my time...which works out for me. The only problem is I might need some runs through normal 10 man content to get some better gear. My pve set isnt bad and yes I have like 5 epics, but of course the rest our heroic blues. Let me knw if you seem interested in me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
dem shaymens
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Heroic Atramedes down.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I... belieeeeeve in love!
And that a good mage/shaman exists out there somewhere.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Your singing is bad and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]