100 Human Paladin
Pfft (Alliance)
GM: Beeswarm (Beewhisper)
Officers: Gwenseren, Kaandre, Kathragg, Pandahlin, Terrafy, Umbriel
Type: Multi-purpose
Level 22 and climbing...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Not sure if you have been informed, but Pfft is now level 25 =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Update: Crimson Blood Clan

Crimson Blood Clan : http://crimsonbloodclanswc.dkpsystem.com
Officers: Drisus (GM), Rosdale, Waq, Yullina, Jakat
Type: Multipurpose
Horde
Level 25
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Mage
Update: Thunderbrew Guard

Thunderbrew Guard: http://thunderbrewguard.guildlaunch.com/

Giwwy - GM
Djeserit - co-GM
Olwyn- raid leader
Florenne - banker

Type: Multipurpose
Alliance
Level 25
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
You also have forgotten Deaths Grip which is currently raiding ten man with three teams.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
To add to what Linglin was saying, here's the formatted one:

Deaths Grip (Horde)
Officers (those that are best bets for recruitment): Wao (GM), Orralmoo, Arhwas, Multivitamin, Hollyheal, Gaela, Linglin
Type: Raiding 10man
Level 25

Also, Final Boss is gone could be removed from the 10man raiding list. Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Hey Syv

I don't know if you are keeping this up after MoP, but thanks for doing such a great job after I left. Olwyn is no more. I transferred her to another realm where the name was taken. I now play Gwynedd in Thunderbrew Guard.

You should know that Entity has been pretty much a dead guild for about two years, not long after I Ieft to join Thunderbrew Guard. You have Olwyn listed there as the Raid Leader, so please correct the officers to:

Guild Leader: Djeserit
Officers: Giwwy, Gwynedd, Belgrim

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<Alliance Expedition> Is a Steamwheedle Cartel/ Sentinels/ Kirin Tor guild. (Meaning if you have any characters on any of those realms they can be invited. This also makes 31 character slots available to you in you move to our realms.)

LAID BACK
We are a laid back small guild. Though small in number and not hardcore about any specific gaming element, you will find some of us Online ALL the time. We want members to enjoy the game at their pace, and do NOT have a level requirement.

ACTIVE GUILD MASTERS
The Guild Masters include my wife and I and we are on everyday for most the day. Though we may be on various guilded alts.

INSTINCT 7 BANK TAB ACCESS and REPAIRS
We have no trial period for new members. Upon joining you get access to 7 of our 8 bank tabs and Guild Repairs. (One is reserved for the GMs)

RP EVENTS (Roleplay)
We are hosting RP events (We are located on RP realms) that involve current game content (Dungeons & Raids included) as well as Holidays. We may open up a Bar and some bonus RP events depending on participation.

GUILD RUNS at your leisure
We try to run the weekly dungeons to help fund Guild Bank Repairs. However we do not harass or pressure members to help out. Instead we offer some gold rewards for assisting and we try to do runs when it is convenient for the volunteer. We may also build a Raid team depending on member participation.

CONTACT INFO
I will try to check this forum often but the best way to contact me is via ingame mail Christopher-Sentinels. However I play on a few alts all in the guild, so feel free to whisper anyone in the guild. Even if it is not my Wife or I, any member can invite you.

VOICE CHAT
We have a Guild Teamspeak3 Channel for members as well.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Entity : http://www.duplicityguild.guildportal.com
Officers: Kobk (GM) Najiek (Co-GM)
Types: Hardcore Raiding and PVP. Alliance
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<The Guild> Is a Steamwheedle Cartel/ Kirin Tor/ Sentinels guild. (Meaning if you have any characters on any of those realms they can be invited. This also makes 31 character slots available to you in you move to our realms.)

LAID BACK
We are a laid back small guild. Though small in number and not hardcore about any specific gaming element, you will find some of us Online ALL the time. We want members to enjoy the game at their pace, and do NOT have a level requirement.

ACTIVE GUILD MASTERS
The Guild Masters include my wife and I and we are on everyday for most the day. Though we may be on various guilded alts.

INSTINCT 7 BANK TAB ACCESS and REPAIRS
We have no trial period for new members. Upon joining you get access to 7 of our 8 bank tabs and Guild Repairs. (One is reserved for the GMs)

GUILD RUNS at your leisure
We try to run the weekly dungeons to help fund Guild Bank Repairs. However we do not harass or pressure members to help out. Instead we offer some gold rewards for assisting and we try to do runs when it is convenient for the volunteer. We may also build a Raid team depending on member participation. We may create a Guild Raid team for those interested, in the future.

CONTACT INFO
I will try to check this forum often but the best way to contact me is via ingame mail Christopher-Sentinels. However I play on a few alts all in the guild, so feel free to whisper anyone in the guild. Even if it is not my Wife or I, any member can invite you.

VOICE CHAT
We have a Guild Teamspeak3 Channel for members as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]