Changing Realms

72 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi everyone! I am looking to change to a more populated realm where there is more going on. I was just wondering how people from this realm liked it! Whether you are Horde/Ally just let me know! I want to get into PVP and also raiding as soon as i hit 85. I'm also thinking about changing to Ally as well.

So if anyone could let me know (again Horde/Ally) how they like this realm and the pros and cons then that would be sick.

Look forward to hearing your comments
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Ally are outnumbered like 5 to 1 on this server. Would recommend staying horde if you xfer here. If you do go ally, there are a few good raiding guilds and 1 or 2 pvp guilds. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
ATP
Stay away.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
03/16/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Battlemaster
Stay away.

It's a tarp.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
This server has #@**in flying aids. Stay away.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would def suggest Illidan as I was on this server with my main for years. I have never really played on any server but when I got to org it was packed... Pugs for raids go more than 2 bosses unlike Andorhal (Horde). Anyways, point being, just don't come here to be honest. Great people but population is not there.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
This server is pretty amazing! The people are great, the alliance/horde is balanced and so is the auction house, this is a strong server! We definitely do not need more people and this is definitely not a desperate attempt to get new people here.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
03/19/2011 12:04 AMPosted by Utility
This server has #@**in flying aids. Stay away.

run like hell
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would def suggest Illidan as I was on this server with my main for years. I have never really played on any server but when I got to org it was packed... Pugs for raids go more than 2 bosses unlike Andorhal (Horde). Anyways, point being, just don't come here to be honest. Great people but population is not there.

Wtf repooc when did u leave?

I left like a day or 2 before that post. Since then I can say been happy on Illidan but miss some of the people on Andorhal. Of course some people did not take kindly that I st my main but left my lock in IWC.... So say the least I have left IWC on all toons and joined Face Melt on my alt to help them out with progression..... Oh did I mention that some select person tried to get me kicked out of Face Melt??? Like really? I dont troll IWC, I dont talk bad bout IWC but from what i gather someone from IWC really wanted me to "suffer" i guess.... Anywho whats goin on Daruss?
Edited by Repooc on 4/7/2011 4:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
may i suggest wow-progress.com to find a server? itll show u the pop, balance, and rankings etc for each server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]