4.1, the patch of disappointments.

90 Gnome Mage
Dont tell us something unless your certian of it..its just annoying
Dont cash checks you cant write.

Wow. With attitudes like this, I feel sorry for you guys and girls at Blizzard. You give us ideas of what's coming, and then someone like this comes and gets mad at you for it, when real life interferes and you can't or won't deliver quite as quickly as you originally projected.

Classy.

Tell you what Hunteyes, here's a tip to make your life better. Don't read the stuff from Blizzcon, and don't look on any sites about WoW ever again. Just keep playing the game with no idea what's coming, that way, if something gets delayed, you'll never be upset! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Actually I'm not ready for a new tier of raids. I could still go for at least 4 months with the current set. At LEAST.

I couldn't agree more!
Reply Quote
Community Manager

Nah, we'll keep doing what we do for the people that enjoy/are able to handle it. If you like though you're more than welcome to avoid any and all information until you see it in-game for yourself. Problem solved!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
BlizzCon is a behind the scenes look into the development process. We offer that behind the scenes look because we know people enjoy being able to see our processes, and also hear about what we're thinking about and planning. That comes with the hope that the information is indeed taken as we intend it, which is a candid look at our thoughts and processes. Not bullet points of finalized game features.

Unfortunately those candid thoughts and processes are sometimes interpreted as promises for the development of our games.

The reason we commonly do not discuss our plans until they're in the process of being implemented, or actually complete, is exactly for that reason. BlizzCon is a huge exception to our rule, and while we're not going to stop having BlizzCons and offering those behind the scenes looks for those in attendance who come to see exactly those things, it's really unfortunate to see when they're referenced as promises.

Where the hell is our moose?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/17/2011 3:55 PMPosted by Marriane

We just had A guild that practiced on beta and is completely composed of skilled players. Not you , just because one guild did it does not mean all guilds are ready.

[EDIT]
You have not stepped one foot in a raid according to the armory. /facepalm

(.)_(.)
Looks at below blue post oww hai bashiok

100x times

This this this

ALSO who asked for them back lets see the countless 3 moths when they said they were takign them out of people complaining saying "NOO NOO NOO DONT REMOVE THEM NO !!!!!!!!!! OUR STUFF!!!!1111one one !!!" that i believe was a lot of the player-base, and dont complain about raids if you haven't stepped into one yet. ONE guild is done YAYY for that one guild now lets get more guilds done because 1= everybody am i right ?? yea i thought soo.

have a good day and stop complaining because blizz is giving us content quicker then latter.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
No I think ill unsub my subscription Problem solved!

Sounds like a good solution. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Meh, I'm glad they pushed back the Firelands, even if it is a minor pushback.
Majority of players have not finished all the heroics, and I'd like the shot to finish up the few Hardmodes we still have up, personally.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Nah, we'll keep doing what we do for the people that enjoy/are able to handle it. If you like though you're more than welcome to avoid any and all information until you see it in-game for yourself. Problem solved!
Thank you. Now all the children can go take their naps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I don't agree with the OP at all. We are definitely not ready for new raids yet when the great majority hasn't finished the present content. Many people have not even completed it on regular modes let alone on heroic. Just because one elite guild has done everything means we need to move on? I don't think so.

The reemergence of ZG and ZA (especially ZG) is a fantastic surprise and I'm stoked to see the events leading up to the reopenings.
Reply Quote
So because Firelands isn't ready yet, you think they should hold off the entire patch? Instead of that they are giving us new content as its ready. They've already stated that they want to do more frequent updates.

Be happy you're getting content that is ready to be put live instead of put off till later.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Bashiok, you'd have to agree that being given information from a primary source, like Blizzcon, simply for it to turn false is very, very bad regardless of the importance. Given that it is important for a company to follow through with what they plan, it's tough to brush it aside so casually.. Let alone so sarcastically.

In either case, I'm on the line that it will be done when it's done. I'm only about 70% through the current raids, so I'm not too upset.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Your own fault for setting yourself up for disappointment by taking talking points and plans that are knowingly not set in stone as promises and guarantees instead of at face value.
Edited by Sæbretooth on 3/17/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
They need more single player action for those workaholics like me!
Ask guildies! (nope, they are raiders, I can't be due to work, so when i'm on their raiding).
Ask Friends! (muh friends are on/off usually at different times from me nowadays - grownups and responsibilities - who'd a thunk? :) )
Ask in a channel - yeah it can be worse than the 40 minute Dungeon Finder.

Moose? sounds like a plan!

I propose the following (Since Blizz is going on that way).
Heroic lvl 85 for all sub lvl 81 dungeons! -GO!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]